The Love Triangle of FFVII Part IV: A New Hope

Who does Cloud want to stick his love-stick in?

• Aerith

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Tifa

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • Mukki

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Wow, you guys are mean to Q. Quex, so you know, I understood what you were trying to say. At least I think I do. I was with you till someone mentioned that it would go against the natural order for a Cetra to pull a spirit back together from its disparate parts which have dissolved into the Lifestream.

Oh also, I'm back fools! Tremble before me or face stabbity-death by my chef's knife! Or just rell me you missed me, whichever :lol:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
But hito... with great power comes great responsibility remember? ...this isn't a great power? Well screw you all then!

Vendel

Banned
Front page goodness

no matter how many articles come out to support cloti, they cannot claim that cloti is the official couple since these articles are written by fans, not officially from SE.
As a Japanese myself who lived in Japan for 17 years, I can tell you that none of the people in Japan have ever thought that the Highwind scene implied sex happened between Cloud and Tifa. (This only happened in doujinshi 同人誌)

People like you think that way only because they hypnotize themselves as Cloud or Tifa and want to have sex with Cloud or Tifa or both so bad. Don’t mix up your dreams with reality.

The first one to tell me which article that is under gets a cookie.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
People like you think that way only because they hypnotize themselves as Cloud or Tifa and want to have sex with Cloud or Tifa or both so bad. Don’t mix up your dreams with reality.
Okay... what?

The first one to tell me which article that is under gets a cookie.
I looked up the first quote on google and something about child abuse came up O_o

... I'll guess the "Love Triangle is officially over" one.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
They better not have fucked with June's article...

Nope and it's not Translations from the FF 20th Anniversary Ultimania — For the One I Love ... so I give up.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Shut up and eat your WacDonalds :monster:

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
As a Japanese myself who lived in Japan for 17 years, I can tell you that none of the people in Japan have ever thought that the Highwind scene implied sex

As a German who lived in Germany for 24 years, I couldn't tell you what the fuck the majority of German FFVII fans think about the LTD, let alone all of them.
(Nor do I give a fuck :awesome: )

Also, of the 17 years, only 13 are relevant for FF7. :awesome:

Last edited:

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!

My dreams are my reality, bitch.

I have sex with Tifa all the time...

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I wish I could hypnotize myself to be Tifa. My self confidence who receive such a boost. :D

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
whatchya got? **pervy grin**

Okay, now that I'm done hitting on Quexi, what's up with this LSD stuff. Bad business so I hear...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom