AKA
Fancy
^
CleanLoneAndeancondor-small.gif

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Derp, I should’ve posted this Saturday, but oh well. We still have time.

Fill out this survey, if you please, to determine the theme for next month. :reptar:

As I’ve said, I’m pushing for cult classics, but, you know, vote for whatever the FUCK you wanna vote for!

Also, remember the honour system lmfao please don’t cheat (pls) :monster2:

Imma keep this open till the 29th mebbe to give me enough time to write up a poast :monster:

Merci! :joy:

See you on the 27th :watchingu:

Last edited:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Friendly reminder to everyone that as of this post, we have 2 days, 21 hours, and 3 minutes till October’s Movie Night!!

Please, if you haven’t already, create an account on rabb.it and add me as a friend. My tag is fancysycamoretree. This is vital as my room will only be open to friends for the duration of the event. You don’t want to be locked out of the theatre when the movie starts, so to speak. :monster:

Thanks! See you on the 27th! :watchingu:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I wonder if it's possible for me to watch on rabb.it while I'm at work........ :eyes: It's usually pretty dead and stuff so I could like idk have it playing on my iPad before my iPad dies in like 30 seconds and participate at least a little.... :alone:

Val

Pro Adventurer
I meant to say, I tried signing up at rabb.it yesterday and it kept giving me an error. I'll try again later c:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Oi! I know rabb.it was down for maintenance for a time yesterday. I wonder if that’s in anyway related...

Hope it works today! ?

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Hahaha take an iPad charger with you, man.
I do, but the plug is on the wall facing away from the front door and I'd have to be looking away from the door to use it while it's charging... so anyone walking in would see my back to the door and me watching a movie on my ipad :tearsofjoy:

It should last an hour or so realistically, if the brightness is halfway or something. It's just gotten a lot worse the past year. :monster:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
coyses!!! I understand, friend. This runs for 18 hours, so if you ever find yourself like... not busy at all and would like to pop in, feel free to do so XD :properhug:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
my wackass wasn't even able to get a screenshot of the iconic scene :okay:
Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 7.56.46 AM.png

Screen_Shot_2018-10-27_at_23.55.49.png

Last edited:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 10.15.51 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 10.35.55 AM.png

Last edited:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
i'm like 30 minutes late posting this but oh well. THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS is up.
schedule copy.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 12.00.40 PM.png

Top Bottom