Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
BREAKFAST CLUB

AKIRA

YOU'VE GOT MAIL

BATTLE ROYALE

I HAVE VERY ECCENTRIC TASTES

..also I apologize for not being present this weekend, Me and Mr Channy had been fighting all weekend about money and it was a very stressful time u.u

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
^me, too!!

also, I am a dumbass!!! :wacky:

OKAY HEADSUP EVERYONE. I was trying to change the description of 'Blade Runner' by adding 'hunt' between 'must' and 'down' and it reset the votes.?????????????? I swear this didn’t happen the last time or else I wouldn’t have done it!! So, just PLEASE keep in mind that Blade Runner has whatever number of votes you see there PLUS 5 (you can see the responses, eh?)

Thank you and forgive me ?⚰️

I've just thought of a movie that may count as a cult classic. But it's too late, and I has a sad

panda-back.jpg

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Here's your schedule my lovie dovies.

There was a fourway tie between Office Space, The Big Lebowski, Blade-Runner, and American Psycho. I used wheeldecide.com to pick two of these films to play alongside Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Battle Royale, and Fight Club.

I meant to have this done much earlier, but it looks like I've overbooked myself this Saturday haha. Just did not have the time. And now I have a party to attend in like 30 minutes. Whatever happened to my Saturdays being sacred anyway??? Anyway, I'll come back and make a summarised version of this schedule when I've returned home (or maybe I'll even be really, really rude and do it at the party :P).

One change to make note of: The hour long intermissions have been reduced to 45 minutes for this upcoming event. That's cuz you lot voted in like four 2-hour-long films, YUP, it's all yer fault! :monster:

We're gonna have fun regardless, eh? Thank you loves!!! See you next Saturday!!

Last edited:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
^:properhug:thanks babe!

Here is the schedule condensed

(in UTC)
  • 11:30 - 12:00: Pre-Show: Pixies' 'Where Is My Mind?'
  • 12:00 - 13:30: Ghost in the Shell (1995)
  • 13:30 - 14:15: 45 Minute Long Intermission
  • 14:15 - 16:00: American Psycho
  • 16:00 - 16:45: 45 Minute Long Intermission
  • 16:45 - 18:45: The Big Lebowski
  • 18:45 - 19:30: 45 Minute Long Intermission
  • 19:30 - 22:00: Fight Club
  • 22:00 - 23:00: Hour Long Intermission
  • 23:00 - 00:30: Ghost in the Shell (1995)
  • 00:30 - 01:15: 45 Minute Long Intermission
  • 01:15 - 03:15: Akira
  • 03:15 - 04:00: 45 Minute Long Intermission
  • 04:00 - 06:00: Battle Royale
  • 06:00 - 06:30: After Show: Memes, shitposting.
  • 06:30: Fancy Goes to Bed
Friendly reminder that I want to bring up based on what I observed last Movie Night: Please keep in mind that you can always mute individual persons by muting their mics or everyone altogether by muting your headphones. If there's someone making a lot of noise during a viewing, instead of shushing them over and over, just mute them. If everyone is being rowdy, just mute us.

If you realise at any point that you, yourself, were muted, don't take it too hard. Some folks are here to watch the movie and chat with other folks, true, but others just wanna watch the movie and that's completely fine. Frankly, I haven't seen half of the films listed up there myself, so I'll probably be muting you lot A LOT! :P <3

Thanks. Oi, and whilst I have your attention, go ahead and nom films for December because why the hell not, I like to keep the ball rolling. The theme for December, to no one's surprise I'm sure, is Holiday. I'll have a poll drawn up Saturday.

We now await Interslicery's persuasive essay on why his cult film of choice is actually a metaphor for Jesus dying on the cross. :mon:

Last edited:

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
* joins the movie club *

Only Yesterday for December. Unless "holiday" means specifically "must be a Christmas movie" as opposed to "a holiday of some kind" — otherwise, I'll nominate The Nightmare Before Christmas or... uh... watch this space

Last edited:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
That counts! I’m pretty chillaxed with this shit. For October on Horror Night, ‘The Princess Bride’ got a top spot in the movie listing so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I try to give the people what they want eh.

Damn, speaking of which, we only had like 5 gat damn noms for holiday films, so imma wait another week for that shite before I draw up a survey.

Top Bottom