The Official TLS Movie Night Thread

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
FANCY I'M TRYING SO HARD TO THINK BUT ALL HOLIDAY FILMS SSUUCCKKKKKKKKK

Maybe that Rise of the Guardians? My sister says it's good and it has all holidays in it.

Last edited:

Ghost X

I have no clue about what these films I've nominated are like, but I figure they might be "different" to the standard variety:

- Krampus (2015)
- Silent Night, Deadly night (1984)
- 2046 (2005)
- Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale (2010)
- Comfort and Joy (1984)
- The Ice Harvest (2005) <-- Think I've seen this one though.

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
Nominations
1. Home Alone
2. Home Alone 2
3. Home Alone 3
4. Home Alone 4
5. Home Alone 5
genfPb2.gif

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Uhhhhh The Santa Claus

Idk if it's still good nowadays, I think I liked it as a kid though :monster:

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
^ YEAHHH! And then occasionally Netflix gets them and I'm super tempted to watch and find out what was the deal with that bear that I've been wondering about for the past 20 years?!

TheFLAMEffect

Mad Diarrhea is my specialty
AKA
Flamey
I'll beat if anyone doesn't show up then i'll beat your ass, i swear it on the blood of my family, by the rights of my bloodline and lineage.

Of course i'm talking about beating your ass in Uno, i can't possibly come to where you live unless you're in Chicago hehe

TheFLAMEffect

Mad Diarrhea is my specialty
AKA
Flamey
I'll beat if anyone doesn't show up then i'll beat your ass, i swear it on the blood of my family, by the rights of my bloodline and lineage.

Of course i'm talking about beating your ass in Uno, i can't possibly come to where you live unless you're in Chicago hehe

Don't have the power to edit or delete yet (thanksmods)
What I meant to say is I'll beat the ass of anyone who doesn't show up*

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato

Let's try to vote for the good ones in the survey then, cause the field just had a lot of trash thrown in.

Shape Of Water.

It's a holiday movie because, well it's about love, and happiness, and theres water everywhere. And what is snow but just cold water? Plus the movie is loaded with green, and red symbolizes love.
Also, show me a Santa that makes you smile on the inside more than this goofy asshole:

vlcsnap-2018-11-23-08h38m15s224.png

I have no clue about what these films I've nominated are like, but I figure they might be "different" to the standard variety:

- Krampus (2015)
- Silent Night, Deadly night (1984)
- 2046 (2005)
- Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale (2010)
- Comfort and Joy (1984)
- The Ice Harvest (2005) <-- Think I've seen this one though.
I've seen Krampus, and heard real good things about Rare Exports. Krampus is like an 80's christmas horror. Similar to Gremlins.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Shape Of Water.

It's a holiday movie because, well it's about love, and happiness, and theres water everywhere. And what is snow but just cold water? Plus the movie is loaded with green, and red symbolizes love.
Also, show me a Santa that makes you smile on the inside more than this goofy asshole:

View attachment 1966

Your the first person I've met who enjoyed grinding Nemo!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
:aah:OMG IT'S HAPPENING IN LESS THAN 12 HOURS Y'ALL :aah:

Here's the schedule again

(in UTC)

• 11:30 - 12:00: Pre-Show: Pixies' 'Where Is My Mind?'
  • 12:00 - 13:30: Ghost in the Shell (1995)
  • 13:30 - 14:15: 45 Minute Long Intermission
  • 14:15 - 16:00: American Psycho
  • 16:00 - 16:45: 45 Minute Long Intermission
  • 16:45 - 18:45: The Big Lebowski
  • 18:45 - 19:30: 45 Minute Long Intermission
  • 19:30 - 22:00: Fight Club
  • 22:00 - 23:00: Hour Long Intermission
  • 23:00 - 00:30: Ghost in the Shell (1995)
  • 00:30 - 01:15: 45 Minute Long Intermission
  • 01:15 - 03:15: Akira
  • 03:15 - 04:00: 45 Minute Long Intermission
  • 04:00 - 06:00: Battle Royale
  • 06:00 - 06:30: After Show: Memes, shitposting.
  • 06:30: Fancy Goes to Bed

SHINY BRAND NEW FEATURE: PING REQUESTS
Hahaha, if there is a particular film that you'd like to see, request a ping from me, and I'll @ you 5 times 10 minutes before the film you requested is supposed to play. :megusta:

Last edited:

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
Yay I'm so excited! I'm gonna miss fight club which is sad cos I've never seen it but I should be around for at least most of the others I think! Except maybe not battle royale cos probably I should be in bed by then :P

Thanks for doing this again Fancy!! ❤

Top Bottom