X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
there was a bunch of wangst about whether or not to kill the prisoner

annnnd that was about it tbh WOW TWD SUCH DEPTH

oh and carl solidified his position as a brat with a single-digit IQ

Man, seeing the first 30 mins makes me wish I hadn't. :/

I wish Carl HAD shot the walker and called down a whole damn horde on himself. Goddamn kid is a hybrid of all of Lori and Shane's stupidity, all wrapped up in a kid's terrible judgement. Not to mention, he's stealing supplies, which might've killed someone else when their weapon wasn't where they left it. I hope that he has to own up to the fact that his fucking stupidity is what caused Dale's death.

Also- the fact that it takes the death of reason to make the group remember they're SURVIVING HUMAN BEINGS IN A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE is rather disappointing.

This also doesn't explain Hershel, Glenn, & Daryl's ridiculous absence from the last episode, or really where Maggie and Glenn currently stand.

X :neo:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
l never wanted a kid to die so badly until I saw Carl in this episode.

Jesus Christ. If you see walker, BECOME A TALKER. Don't be silent on zombie sightings (especially if you set them free). It's not just your problem, its EVERYONE'S problem.

Only YOU can prevent walker attacks, people. C'mon.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Speaking of Daryl...

original.jpg

For those of you who are wondering, this is a teaser for a new story arc in the comics, that could very likely have fuck all to do with Daryl.

It seems like the guys in the Something to Fear teasers are gonna be villains given how they're meant to be "threatening".

Kirkman has said time and again that Reedus has begged him to write him into the comics and this could just be him teasing him.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Something else that's been bugging me.

Granted, you're more than likely to become a zombie if you get scratched or whatever, but...

...Since when did "The Walking Dead" tv series become a Romero movie, and have a zombie literally tear open your entire stomach and entrails with their barehands?

I could understand deep scratches and shit, but prying open a man's stomach like a turkey just seems totally off. Is that really even possible?

Just something that's been nagging at me.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I, too, noticed the zombie's supernatural strength. Didn't even seem like it was all that hard for him to just dig his fingers in there, and get in deep enough to expose his inner organs. Was not a fan.

Also, thinking on it now, I don't really see the point. I mean, if you're a zombie and you want to eat human flesh, why do you need to tear it open. Just eat it. (although I only saw the episode once. Was Dale holding his face?)

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Dale was keeping the zombie's face away, yeah. It was still stupid though that it's spindly rotting flesh arms managed to tear open his stomach like that.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
What bugs me even more is, Dale was in a wide open field, he looked around himself and saw nothing, heard only the cow.

That zombie snuck up on him like a fucking ninja. It didn't even make the moaning noises they typically do.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I KNOW! Like he turned around and suddenly zombie in his face. They only make noise after you see them, dac! :/

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
The ones that aren't moving yeah, but it's not like the zombie was always behind Dale, it had to have made SOME sound.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
But even when they're not moving, they're moving. Shuffling at least. You'd hear them dragging their feet in the grass or dirt. Or making gurgling noises, even if it's not full out moaning.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
But even when they're not moving, they're moving. Shuffling at least. You'd hear them dragging their feet in the grass or dirt. Or making gurgling noises, even if it's not full out moaning.

You're forgetting those walkers that pretty much appear dead until they notice a person is nearby. Like the ones in Atlanta when Rick first rode in on his horse.

Also, some more rumours have leaked, be wary they may be rumours but the predicted the Dale situation last week:

Lori tries to convince Rick to kill Shane. Rick refuses, so Lori goes to Shane and tells him that if Rick was dead they could have been together, which causes Shane to flip out, and lure Rick into a trap with a search for Randall.

Rick and Shane get into a Mexican standoff, that ends with Rick stabbing Shane in the chest. Shane then gets up as a zombie and Carl shoots him.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
This is also the same Dale who's been making it his job to keep a lookout and watch for walkers getting snuck up on. Granted he was storming off in disappointment on the loss of the group's humanity, but still...

@Rumors - I could totally buy that.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
No, but even those aren't standing around much. They're shuffling along in circles and junk.
Doesn't matter though. The one that came up on Dale should have been heard. Either walking or, considering how quickly it showed up, running. And certainly making moaning noises once it saw its food.

I'M NOT READING YOUR SPOILERS. LALALALALALA

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
it is some kind of special feeling when you're a little relieved, even happy when a character dies in a series.

it's like the opposite of a joss whedon show.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
No, but even those aren't standing around much. They're shuffling along in circles and junk.
Doesn't matter though. The one that came up on Dale should have been heard. Either walking or, considering how quickly it showed up, running. And certainly making moaning noises once it saw its food.

No, the zombies that were it cars or were just lying down werent moving or making any sounds until Rick came by them.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
hmmm, can't really recall. I'll have to watch it again. (I believe you, I just want to see it XD )

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I remember one particularly gnarly long haired zombie that was pretty immobile.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Even though the zombies may be silent and still when no one's around, they always start making noises when they spot dinner. Plus the zombie HAD to have moved to get behind Dale, because otherwise Dale would have had had to literally walk right through it.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Even though the zombies may be silent and still when no one's around, they always start making noises when they spot dinner.
This is certainly what my relationship with bed and dinner is like, tbf.

Think about how much happened in those first six episodes.

Think about how much has happened this season.

The show has slowed down and that's caused a quality drop.

Top Bottom