The Walking Dead: Season 6 Starts October 11th

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
OWD said:
She creates conflict and shes the one who brought Shane to that point to begin with.

uh no one is responsible for shane's batshit crazy behavior but shane

i'm also really tired of shane and rick going LORI I DID (insert morally questionable thing here) FOR YOOOOU

no fuck you, you did it because you had to survive not because of her magical vagina that controls your every action
lori is stone dumb but ffs this shit is ridiculous

i'm really tired of their degrassi drama on every level

i just want daryl and glenn to go off and we can follow their adventures and leave these three idiots behind loooord

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
This show just doesn't convey how desperate and horrific their situation is

in the comic

they spent months living in that RV migrating from shack to shack and being run off by zombies and general lack of food

they even commented on how horrible the smell in the RV had gotten

when they finally got to the bit where Carl got shot, EVERYONE shit their pants at how lucky they were to find the farm.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I still don't gtfo why these people are all over this shapeless butterface bitch

in the words of heath ledger

does this bitch have beer flavored nipples or something

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Shane needs some serious crazy intervention but idk if pitting Rick against him is really the best course of action??? As fucking psycho as he is, he has been integral to the group's survival. Breaking loyalties is just asking for more crazy to happen imo.

Anyways Lori is retarded I seriously wish they'd give her dumb character something to DO other than facilitate fucktarded baby mama drama. It's just so damn frustrating.

I really hope they don't off Shane. As fuck crazy as he is, I really appreciate his character and presence on the show. He's interesting and complex. The moral discrepencies between him and Rick is one of the best dynamics (moreso when it doesn't have anything to do with Lori drama because ugh). I'm glad to see Rick becoming a bit more Shane-like, his unwavering moral staunchness was starting to seriously grate on my nerves. It's nice to see him start to falter.

uh no one is responsible for shane's batshit crazy behavior but shane

i'm also really tired of shane and rick going LORI I DID (insert morally questionable thing here) FOR YOOOOU

no fuck you, you did it because you had to survive not because of her magical vagina that controls your every action
lori is stone dumb but ffs this shit is ridiculous

i just want daryl and glenn to go off and we can follow their adventures and leave these three idiots behind loooord

truth truth all of it truth.

I still don't gtfo why these people are all over this shapeless butterface bitch

in the words of heath ledger

does this bitch have beer flavored nipples or something

FSKJDGSIL DAC.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I'm glad to see Rick becoming a bit more Shane-like, his unwavering moral staunchness was starting to seriously grate on my nerves. It's nice to see him start to falter.

The Shane were seeing now is crafted quite a bit like Rick in the comics,minus the group endangering decisions.
Rick in the comics is pretty much like Rick in the bar scene, Doing the right thing for the right reason.

Where as Shane is more like, he does things not because its the "right" thing to do but he wants to have things go his way more often then not.

Then your watching the wrong show. For instances in the comics we have
Dale x Andrea.
Carol x Tyrese
Carol x Lori
Carol x Lori x Rick (to be fair these last two are due to crazy carol syndrome)
Tyrese x Michone
Glenn x Maggie
Tyrese daughter x Her BF ( cant remember there names at all)
Andrew x Dexter
Carl x Sophia
Patricia x otis
Patricia x Thomas

The Walking Dead isnt a comic and show about Humans killing zombies. Its a series about Humans learning to survive with death all around them and the drama that comes with it. If your tired of it now you should probably just walk away now.

Over generalization much? It was "I did morally questionable things for my family so they can have a fighting chance"

She creates conflict and shes the one who brought Shane to that point to begin with. She's all like "no.....I didn't....mean anything" and then acts like what Shane says has any weight. No, bitchslap him and tell him to gtfo and that what he says is completely batshit crazy. That if he doesn't shut up, she's going to get Rick involved. What does she do? Say no and then stay silent while he he basically argues that she's in denial. Her silence seemed a lot like fucking confirmation to me, I'm sorry. She lets him believe that she just doesn't want to face it. She allows it because she's a fucking idiot.

Uhh what? So you are suggesting that she should have confronted shane, a known killer, and bitch slapped him when hes having one of his psycho babel rants?
Yeah pissing this guy off sounds like a really smart move bub.

Lori didnt create Shane. Shane's been crazy since the beginning.
Lying to Lori about Rick.
Beating the crap out of Carols husband.
Pointing a rifle at Rick.
Trying to rape Lori.

Its not like Season 2 introduced crazy Shane, hes been around all along long before his and lori's relationship started.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
David Morrissey (State Of Play) has landed one of the most anticipated roles on AMC’s The Walking Dead. The British actor is set to join the megahit zombie drama as a new series regular in Season 3, playing The Governor, a popular character from Robert Kirkman’s graphic novel that serves as the basis for the AMC series. The Governor is the leader of Woodbury, a small settlement of survivors, and becomes the chief antagonist for The Walking Dead‘s lead Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and his group. Morrissey, repped by The Collective and Troika in the UK, recently wrapped Welcome to the Punch opposite James McAvoy and Mark Strong.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/02/dav...rnor-on-amcs-the-walking-dead-as-new-regular/

I don't know how true this is, but it would be nice to stop all of the stupid rumors.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Crap episode was crap.

Everyone was being a retard my god

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
And for fucks sake

STOP THE CUTTING

WHY CUT YOURSELF RICK

THE ZOMBIE ALREADY SEES YOU JUST MAKE SOME MORE NOISES

and for fucks sake

you writers expect me to believe the zombie is gonna lick the blood shane put on the door instead of trying to get the bleeding nigger in front of him

Kirkman can't be doing much writing in these episodes because they are just not very well done

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Also- Shane cut his hand in the bus with the same knife he shanked a walker with at the beginning of the episode - he oughta be infected. I don't think I can keep watching these unless during this episode, Glenn & Daryl we're teaming up to get back to doing things that matter.

Also- why exactly is there the HUGE mistrust of Randall after this episode when he was working with them?

X :neo:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Also- why exactly is there the HUGE mistrust of Randall after this episode when he was working with them?

I can see not trusting him, seeing as how he was with the same group that jumped rick and acted like cunts.

He didn't really have a choice but to help them, it's not like doing otherwise would have worked out well.

W/E daryl being hilarious is next episode

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
The most entertaining moment in this episode was what shane was muttering in the bus as he killed the zombies lol.

Whens Lori gonna get her ass chewed out? Leave it to the men to protect us, you should be washing clothes with the rest of us females. ugggghhhh

And it may just be because I've been watching a bit of breaking bad lately, but did anyone else feel like they were trying to emulate it a bit?

e.suna

little nerdling
Apparently the Morrissey casting is legit because the official Walking Dead FB page announced it several days ago.

But where's Michonnnnnne D:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Lori: LET THE MEN WORRY ABOUT IT. US WOMENZ BELONG DOING THE LAUNDRY.

Andrea: LET ALL THE SUICIDAL PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES.
and btw, she's still complaining about how Dale took away her right to kill herself. FYI, Andrea, YOU CAN STILL FUCKING KILL YOURSELF IF YOU WANT.

Shane: LET ME SHOOT A GUN AND THROW A GIANT WRENCH INTO A WINDOW IN THE MIDDLE OF ZOMBIE COUNTRY. HEY LET ME THROW THIS MOTORCYCLE ON TOP OF YOU.
Shane has no self-control. Not that this is news, but seriously. Also, I don't understand why a zombie would lick blood off the door when there's fresh (bleeding) meat right in front of it.

This was really the first episode I didn't like, and it's because everyone acted so fucking stupid in it.

Pixel

The Pixie King
When shane cuts himself... isnt that the same knife he used earlier to kill the police zombie? Wouldnt he get infected from that. ... assuming he did kill the second police zombie, it cut to them going through the gate.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Yeah it was. However, I'm willing to look past that as an oversight of the director/crew. Even though it's rather egregious and blatant, as long as it's a rare mistake, I'm willing to look past it. :/

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
When shane cuts himself... isnt that the same knife he used earlier to kill the police zombie? Wouldnt he get infected from that. ... assuming he did kill the second police zombie, it cut to them going through the gate.

X-Soldier pointed this out earlier.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
W/E daryl being hilarious is next episode

thank fuck for more daryl screentime, this whole episode i was just like

wouldn't it be great if we just cut to whatever daryl was doing

like hunting and making more ear necklaces and being great and not having to hear all these idiots bitch at each other

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I can't believe no one else was in this episode

Maggie was the only one not being a complete tard

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Must have been actors week off because a lot of people weren't in it: Daryl, Glenn, Dale, Hershel, Tdog...

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
While the Rick/Shane penis contest needed to happen eventually, I don't think that its placement interrupting the arcs with Glenn & Maggie's relationship, Darryl's isolation from the group, & Hershel being back and knowing the walkers are DEAD was at all a good move. Would any of the post-shock, suicidal, lady-drama have even happened if Heshel wasn't inexplicably absent? Seriously, the other week's bar trip, he'd constantly been in the middle of everything at the house. I also don't believe that he'd leave what's her name alone, and not be making medical checkups on her himself.

I still don't really understand Rick at all in this episode. "I'm gonna attempt to talk to and get Shane on my side, even when he's literally attempting to kill me, I'm gonna keep up talking to him and trying to put him on a leash. HOWEVER, I can't decide if I should murder this kid who took pot shots at me from a roof, because after giving him medical attention and saving him from walkers, and having HIM help to save both me AND Shane, I don't trust him."

Also, the fact that Lori has TIME to bitch about laundry, and that clean clothes are something that ANYONE considers real, serious bizniss is proof that there's not enough survival tension. Last but not least, for the love of fucking god, PLEASE don't let Maggie start taking advice from Lori.

Top Bottom