Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Yeah they do suck.
Luckily the pain killers sort of helped.

Ew I hate when people chew with their mouths opened. o.0

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My computer has a bug/virus, so it loads VERY slowly and the browser randomly crashes. I'm getting my laptop soon so I don't care AS much... but it's still annoying. :c

Emma

The Minish Elf
^ (If I may...if you need a good virus protector, you should try Microsoft's free virus software. As much as I hate windows and Microsoft, it works really well and its free.)

When Microsoft Word crashes :(

Emma

The Minish Elf
what if you really are better than others though

:nah: Well, if people seem to think so highly about themselves, they don't have to say anything. Keep it to yourself (not talking to anyone here, just in general) and :quote:be a better person:quote: by not saying anything. ;)

:monsterstoned:

My coke froze into a cube of solid ice soda. I hate it when I leave it in the freezer over three minutes :P I need to remember 2 minutes and thirty three seconds. -_-

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
:monsterstoned:

My coke froze into a cube of solid ice soda. I hate it when I leave it in the freezer over three minutes :P I need to remember 2 minutes and thirty three seconds. -_-

I had one explode on me yesterday>_>. Had to clean out the entire freezer.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Work. Jackass coworkers + moron customers with attitude. Here's an idea: let's NOT mouth off and talk shit to people that are trying to watch out for your house just because you're having a bad day or whatever. Ugh. Hate my job sometimes.

Being broke is a bitch, too. I've got ~$1000 worth of stuff to take care of with my next check, and it's only going to be a max of ~$850. This is a bad omen =/

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
Having a cold and not knowing what to have for dinner.

I AM SICK OF PASTA AND RICE. Housemate is bringing me to ASDA for a food shop, someone tell me what to have for dinner. :[

Dumbass parents making you feel like shit. All they've done in the past week is yell at me.... Hell, according to them, I can't do anything right.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
chicken, mash, green beans and peri peri sauce.

i have no food in the house and am starving to death. remember me.

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
Come to Lancaster. On Thursdays we have big cook nights and I'm making roast beef tomorrow. NOM.

And I might get like...subway.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
i might show up some day, you should come down to leeds and i'll cook you my pan fried curried cod special

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
IT DOESN'T WORK TERRA. It makes us more hungry. :[

And that sounds quite niceee, curried cod. I have had curried pilchards before and that was nice.

Another thing that pisses me off is that my Real Emotion is in Japanese. While I prefer the English version.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
yeah when i drink i'm like FEEED ME I HUNGER
then i would run to the nearest takeaway and devour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom