Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Mouth hurty >;

And bitches that try to act all nice and friendly like nothing's the matter at all when you've been ignoring them for 8 weeks and they're fully aware of it. wtf

Also, having to cough up last month's rent as part of my deposit for my new place ;.;

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
Seeing that at least 70% of the people at the welfare office today were hispanics in nice, designer clothing with expensive cell phones.

And one drove away in an Audi.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
My whole day pissed me off, even after I got the job, I find out it's temporary and that since I'm thinking about going to school, that apparently hurt my chances. I never felt bad about going to school until this job told me so. Doesn't help that my dad doesn't think that's good enough either.

This job better be fucking worth it.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
The insanely long credits for Gears. I've been watching it scroll by for at least five minutes now. wtf

Good, fascinating, and potentially very rewarding conversations being put on hold until 'another time' ;.;

Also, being very tired all the time. Does not want >;

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
This poll pisses me off:

Who is the hottest female in Dmc4?
Mary/Lady 94 54.65%
Trish 37 21.51%
Kyrie 22 12.79%
Gloria 19 11.05%
Voters: 172. You have already voted on this poll
:facepalm:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Nearly being sick in my class today pissed me right the fuck off. I FEEL ENRAGED

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Mouth hurty even moar ;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;

Also, I rather dislike waking up to construction happening RIGHT OUTSIDE MY FUCKING WINDOW AT EIGHT IN THE FUCKING MORNING THAT'S STILL GOING ON AT A QUARTER PAST ONE

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
The insanely long credits for Gears. I've been watching it scroll by for at least five minutes now. wtf

Try the special / extended editions of Lord of the Rings, they've put all the names of some fanclub there - ten minutes of an alphabetical wall of text for you there, xD.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
lul. The credits to Gears has shout outs and pictars of every single person who worked on the game :P

Having to get up batshit early tomorrow morning. Does not want :no:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Massive headache + lack of sleep + haven't even gone in to work yet = very bad day in the making

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
I have a penny superglued to my big toe...

Also, my laptop's harddrive is fried. I have to surf with my PSP until I can replace it.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Barfing while running to the toilet, then realising you've puked all over the place except for in the toilet.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Hearing rumours or suspicions of the ex-boyfriend (or something) of the very shy / withdrawn new housemate being a drug dealer or loverboy (a fellow that makes girls fall in love with them so they'll whore for him), :/. He himself claims to have two companies of his own, but he's the slick type that drives a big mercedes, and everyone knows slick types are loverboys, and everyone knows drug dealers drive mercedeses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom