Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
Being multi-lingual you have to be a genius in order to keep in mind all the grammars, tenses, rules and stuff like that. And genius I'm not, so I constantly make silly mistakes and this sometimes makes me feel like a complete retard. :(

And also, today I bought a Clinique gel-creme that I usually purchase and it costed me 45 euros, when I usually by it for 25 euros.
I checked out how much it costs at US Sephora and the price is 34 dollars, which should be about 25-30 euros.
Wtf? When did prices in EU get so high?... :huh::arr:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
i come back to my flat and it stinks of stale cigarette smoke, plus i notice my crockery covered in melted cheese.
rage, i washed everything of mine up before i went back to manc.

i also have hockey in one pigging hour

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
Finding out that my PC was stolen while my stuff was being moved. That's right - not my laptop - my fucking PC. I'm going to go to jail for a very long time if I ever find out who did it.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
But then you wouldn't be able to use it once you got it back from that person. Good thinking there boss.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
When I'm running good on the track and my car breaks down or a tire blows.

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
The theft pisses me off far more than the loss of the machine, which I wouldn't have been using much anyway now that I've graduated.

Oh, and yes. People who betray you and then raid your corpse for the sniper rifle. Nice.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I have just discovered that because I have to give 60 day's notice to move out, even though my lease here is up Nov. 13th, I have to pay rent for half of December. This fills me with very large amounts of anger.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Damn sun shining through the window straight into my face in the morning at work, and the cover thingies being broken (and pretty much holding the whole roof up, lol :monster:)

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Long-ass school days.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Stomach pangs at 3 am.
Lack of bread.
Getting a B-letter grade on an English paper no less.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Presentation due in 5 hours. Need to actually start preparing for it now after putting it off all night.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL MY BOXERS AND SOCKS

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Braces. Pain. Fucking springs IN braces. Idiots trying to copy my homework.
Distance issues (looooong story). Not being able to eat certain foods because . . . oh just look above. Braces. More pain. Painkillers not working. Fuck . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom