Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Waking up late, realizing that I missed my bus, then taking some time to get ready, knowing that I should be able to take the later bus, and walk, and still get there on time...

And then missing that bus because I was stuck on the other side of a streetlight 40 feet from the stop.

X :neo:

Ghost X

May have to resit a written accounting test. If I fail this module because of errors made manually translating source documents with ball-point pen and adding them up by hand with an old-fashioned solar-powered calculator, I'm not going to be a happy chap. I don't make errors when I manually do this on the computer. Anyways, hopefully I pass, shall be fretting about it until I find out the results, because if I have to resit the test, there is a high chance I'll make simple errors again (which I'd never make on the computer etc).

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Self course job study at work (with tests), and people constantly harassing me to do it today, even though it doesn't need to be completed until next week. I haven't the focus to do this shit on a goddamn Friday.

X :neo:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
The fact that my external HD has died, a few minutes ago. I've lost nearly 230GB worth of anime. I'll take it somewhere to be fixed, but being a Hard Disk, the possibilities of it being fixed are close to zero.

This is truly a horrible day.

Dumb Apple

Soul Wrought of Terra Corrupt
AKA
Geostigma, Omega Gist
People who manually double space their paper.

I work at a "Computer Training Lab" at a COLLEGE, and at least once a week I have to explain to somebody that hitting enter at the end of every line is NOT the way to double space a paper.

UGH.

crack

Donator
The fact that my external HD has died, a few minutes ago. I've lost nearly 230GB worth of anime. I'll take it somewhere to be fixed, but being a Hard Disk, the possibilities of it being fixed are close to zero.

This is truly a horrible day.
Crap, that sucks. I would freak the hell out if all my fanart folders disappeared.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Blazblue has been delayed another week... RAGE

Also, shops that don't open at the time they're supposed to, with no explanation. Fine, I'll take my godsdamn custom elsewhere! :@

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Unoriginal trolls poasting shota-related material can be irritating. I'm glad they're mostly b& now. (edit: and that their shite has been split out of the FFXIII shipping thread).

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
This guy:

Its looking like FFXIII will be the best JRPG this year! This game (Resonance of Fate) may be innovative and all that, but the difficulty is what will make many people not like the game. It does take some getting used to, the battle mechanics that is.

Yeah, who wants to play a game that's actually challenging?! It's all about pretty graphics nowadays. Annoying.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
This guy:
Its looking like FFXIII will be the best JRPG this year! This game (Resonance of Fate) may be innovative and all that, but the difficulty is what will make many people not like the game. It does take some getting used to, the battle mechanics that is.
Yeah, who wants to play a game that's actually challenging?! It's all about pretty graphics nowadays. Annoying.

I'd say you should be moar irritated at the stupid people who actually dislike games because of their difficulties. He's not saying it's a bad game because of difficulty, he's just observing that people exist who dislike difficult games. Which, unfortunately, is true.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Oh, that is true. I guess I should have read more carefully, because that's the impression I got. But I see the line : but the difficulty is what will make many people not like the game.

So yeah, that's what I mean Aaron. I thought that he disliked it because it was difficult. And so, LET ME SAY:

I dislike it when people hate a game because it's too hard, or they fail at it. :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I hate it when people dislike anything because they fail at it. THAT JUST MEANS YOU NEED TO PRACTICE MORE.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I dislike Calculus because limits make no sense. PROVE ME WRONG.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Graph out an equation and see what point the equation tends to go to. So if it goes infinitely downward to the point where it's undefined at the point in quesiton then the limit is -∞. But yeah calculating them can be a pain in the arse. It really sucks when the limit is different from different directions, like the limit of y=1/x at x=0.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I just realised I haven't taken calculus in like ten years. Jesus I'm getting old. :S

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
26 man you're getting on in society. Soon you'll be taking up golf.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Fuck that shit. I feel like posting George Carlin's entire rant about golf here, but I'm too lazy to type it in and/or find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom