Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I've been repeatedly getting random phone calls this evening from an unknown number tonight. I've looked up the area code, so I know where it is, but the only person I know that lives anywhere near there would have left a message.

And when I called the number back, I got one of those "the number has been disconnected" messages.

And then I got another call from that number.

wtf =/

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
They're trying to be cool, and failing. I hate most, how it's "thumbs up" and "thumbs down" instead of star ratings. And you can't see how many ratings a video has until you rate it. =/ You can also rate your own video, which is retarded because now people can just keep rating and rating their own stuff to make it's rating higher. And the side bar... don't get me started on the SIDE BAR! THAT WAS MY FAVORITE FUCKING THING, now it's a scroll down piece of shit. T_T

I hope it's an April Fool's joke.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
having 3 months to find a place to live, while paying for college, food, and working full time.

thanks family, you're so supportive!

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
April Fools day in general pisses me off. Where does this come from? Where does it go? Such a meaningless holiday. I will destroy it!

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Thanks for the concern for my cat, all. Unfortunately, she seems to be getting worse. I haven't seen her have one of her turns yet (thankfully), but my mum's describing it as a mini-stroke, as she (the cat, not my mother) will just suddenly go unconscious and collapse. :( :( :(

Also, work. How bloody dumb are my workmates?!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
There aren't enough children on this forum. That pisses me off, a lot.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
I think it's pretty hot. For a bear, that is.
This is a FF fansite. If we have to have furries, make it Freya and Fran. :awesome:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Peoples' reactions to the AFD prank on DA.

"OMG YOU CHANGED MY ICON AND MY SIG FOR ONE DAY I HATE YOU FOREVER!!!!" :loopy:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
There was a prank on DA? I must have missed it.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
They changed people's icons and comment signatures. The poll at the bottom is just chock full of rants in the comments about how it's so not funny, and how our icons and sigs are how we identify ourselves, and how people can't stand having Twilight or Laday Gaga or Legend of the Seeker as their icons for ONE DAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom