Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

crack

Donator
I just got GoldHeart and after a few days of not being able to play, I get my X-Box 360 again for Final Fantasy 13.

When I go home I realize that I've lost my DS charger, and my cousins forgot to give me back my controller for X-Box.

JUST SHOOT ME ALREADY

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I just got GoldHeart and after a few days of not being able to play, I get my X-Box 360 again for Final Fantasy 13.

When I go home I realize that I've lost my DS charger, and my cousins forgot to give me back my controller for X-Box.

JUST SHOOT ME ALREADY

*BANG*

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I have work on 3 hours sleep. fuck.
Going out tonight too, going to have to have a huge power nap.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
The internet being seemingly devoid of reviews for this.

When something has little reviews, it's shit. :monster:

@thread, my public transport chip thingy not working, and them bastards not compensating for me. The boss pays liek a thousand your oh's a year for the damn thing, and an invisible tiny unexposed chip buried deep inside it quits on me? DAMN YOU!11!1

I'm getting a different one somewhere this or next week though.

crack

Donator
What's /cm/? Another forum I gathered, but I mean specifically.
/cm/ is a board on 4chan. It's for male character fanart specifically, and there was a Yu-Gi-Oh! thread that started a few months back - but the people who post their have literally act like they're PMSing all the time. The trolling has gotten so bad that the two trolls in the thread have literally driven everyone out. And, well, because it's fucking 4chan no one will bother banning these idiots. They get worked up over the shittiest things, it's not even funny. I've just decided to abandon any hope of the threads getting any better after the troll wouldn't stop taunting me. The YGO fandom has such an attitude problem.

It's a shame too because we managed to reach a hundred threads.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
/cm/ is a board on 4chan. It's for male character fanart specifically, and there was a Yu-Gi-Oh! thread that started a few months back - but the people who post their have literally act like they're PMSing all the time. The trolling has gotten so bad that the two trolls in the thread have literally driven everyone out. And, well, because it's fucking 4chan no one will bother banning these idiots. They get worked up over the shittiest things, it's not even funny. I've just decided to abandon any hope of the threads getting any better after the troll wouldn't stop taunting me. The YGO fandom has such an attitude problem.

It's a shame too because we managed to reach a hundred threads.

4chan sucks anyway.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Coworkers putting frakking glass bottles on the edge of a refrigerator shelf, and me not looking closely when taking my lunch out.

Ghost X

People who call someone a child, when they are a child themselves.

I remember when I was young and someone not much older than me called me a kid in a derogatory fashion, so I'm like, "fuck you, you're a kid yourself." During the same year, an adult told me not to act childish, and I countered "But I am a child." He conceded that I had a point.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
My little cat seems to be... feeling unwell. :( And she's something like 18, which for a human would be... very very old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom