Godot
Sorry, dear, but I find that completely and totally hilarious. =P

Not having enough time pisses me off. =/

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Texas summer < UK summer.

Enjoy it, you bastards. I walked into my apartment at 11 at night to find a 90 degree hell awaiting me.
LOL, That sounds like what I have to deal with, only our air is really humid. As soon as Spring hit, it felt like Summer punched Spring and took it's place. Sadly, I have a feeling this summer is going to feel like a big sauna around here. >_<
Having to use the keyblade from my Sora figure in place of my stylus on my DS, because I lost it somehow. T_T;
That is awesome. Now I can imagine you as a chosen keyblader.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Arguments with the mrs over "You said you would do this" where in fact i know im a lazy cunt and never said any such thing.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Arguments with the mrs over "You said you would do this" where in fact i know im a lazy cunt and never said any such thing.
Gotta love women. Even when your right your still wrong.
My mechanic denting the side of my car during practice. Idiot.
Getting burned like a lobster. My chest,back shoulders,stomach. Fuck.

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Well, spare a thought for my mum in this weather, you whinging bloody gits. The humidity is setting off her asthma whenever she goes outside. -_-

Cos it's warm outside, the air-con goes on full blast in my office. This means it's colder in the office than it was outside this time last week. Madness.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Some chick tailgating me in a 50 mph zone, then getting closer after I motion for her to back off. :rage:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Whenever there's a beta battle on Youtube I really want to enter it says:

"No Yuri/Yaoi allowed!"

And that's just retarded. Because both are delicious. :awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
being tired at work all day. hnnnngh

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
People who treat people like shit and claim they care.

Also, people who suggest Twilight actors for my character's movie representation. fml ;.;

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Channel surfing last night, only to come across Serenity. :joy: Usually, this would be good. But, for those of you who've seen the movie...

"I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I s--HUK!"

:@ Damn you, Whedon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom