Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Damn wouldn't want to get on your bad side.:no: :P
Bitch shouldn't have been like 'LOGHAIN IS THE BESTEST EVARRRRRRRRRRR YOU'RE JUST A RETARDED ELF GO WASH THE FLOORS OR SOMETHING' earlier.

Killing him was the greatest experience I've had in this game next to single-handedly killing the assholes who raped my friend in the beginning. :awesome:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
ALAN WAKE GLITCHING AND NOT ALLOWING ME TO PROGRESS
FUCK YOU SARAH THE BRIGHT FALLS SHERIFF
FUCK YOU

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Bitch shouldn't have been like 'LOGHAIN IS THE BESTEST EVARRRRRRRRRRR YOU'RE JUST A RETARDED ELF GO WASH THE FLOORS OR SOMETHING' earlier.

Killing him was the greatest experience I've had in this game next to single-handedly killing the assholes who raped my friend in the beginning. :awesome:
:salute: I would have to agree with you mam!

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Spraining the forefinger on my writing hand. This thing's swelled up to almost twice it's size.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
When a fucking place tells me they're hiring and I submit an application only to discover that THEY JUST FUCKING FINISHED HIRING.
:( It happened to me while job searching. Sorry to hear that. Also, my current workplace still sometimes accepts applications even after they've finished interviewing for the position. No, I don't know why.

Cash flow problems. And boiler is out of oil. AGAIN. :doh: WTF? I only paid for some March.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Being british during a heatwave.

I'm waiting indoors with the curtains drawn till after the sun goes down and then hitting up the pub.

I count that as being a victory.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Texas summer < UK summer.

Enjoy it, you bastards. I walked into my apartment at 11 at night to find a 90 degree hell awaiting me.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Texas summer < UK summer.

Enjoy it, you bastards. I walked into my apartment at 11 at night to find a 90 degree hell awaiting me.
Don't feel bad. We are hitting 80's with a heat index up in the 90's. Humidity sucks!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
No, perhaps you misunderstood.

Your summers are better, because ours are hell incarnate.

We regularly hit the upper 90's already without the aid of HI or humidity ;.;

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
My mum being rushed to hospital by my auntie and not bothering to call me and tell me what's going on so I can go to sleep. With all the health problems my mum has i'm so fucking worried atm. =/

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It's quite enjoyable over here at the moment.

Shame this won't last over the summer. Higher temperatures, and public transit without airco == fail.

Luckily though, we'll move to a new office at the end of the week, which does have airco. Which is a lvl up from the attic slash oven we're in right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom