Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

crack

Donator
Dumb bitch. Not everything is about you, attention whore.

JEEZ. :catfight:
name calling pisses me off because it is so mean.

bitch

Relevant to topic - when I can hear my cousin's damn music all the way from my room. I asked him to turn it down but like the little ass he is he won't.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
neh, audrey's nice. at least for me. :monster:

I hate backstabbers and kind of person who thinks she/he's mature but then acts immaturely. LOL.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
My laptop's power cable shutting down and preventing me from finishing commissions again(posting from shitty parent's laptop, stole it while they were sleeping).

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
When One Manga removes a good series. And writer's block due to a horror film. Ultra dislike.

i didn't know Franken Fran's latest chapter has already been scanned and translated, i still have to look it in MangaFox (good thing this site exists, in case) pisses me off :(

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
My best friend hasn't been talking to me for the past four days because of something that's her fault.

I'm not sure if it makes my day because of how hilariously absurd it is, or if it still pisses me off because of how unreasonable she's being.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
When One Manga removes a good series.

Along this:

When One Manga removes an good series that ranks lower on the popularity list that was published ten, fifteen years ago while keeping the more popular ones on. (Viz or Dark Horse is going to ask you to take off old manga that isn't even printed anymore while ignoring Naruto and Bleach? Really?!)

Guh, it's so annoying! :rage:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
D: Stomach upset is not stomach upset! Stomach upset is Irritable Bowel Syndrome! Fuuuuuuuuuuuu...

Also, people still making dramas about the UK election because the party they voted for isn't running the country. It's based on a MAJORITY, not who you want. Geez, people, get over yourselves.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
When a fucking place tells me they're hiring and I submit an application only to discover that THEY JUST FUCKING FINISHED HIRING.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
One of the guards of the Arl Howe complaining that he didn't deserve to die this way. Yes you did fucker, now shut your mouth and bleed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom