Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Being ignored.

Also, spotty internet connection.

ed: I now want to absolutely just smack the shit out of a bitch.

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
People who sneak in in the middle of the night to throw their garbage in the dumpster you rented, including TV's which you HAVE TO PAY EXTRA TO GET RID OF.

MEANING THESE PEOPLE ARE TECHNICALLY STEALING YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!

:rage:
That's why you only hire them out for a short period of time, like an hour, so it's gone when you've finished with it and no one else can try to get rid of their junk for free.

I know from experience :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Yeah, hito is right for once.

We had that problem really bad back when we were still building houses.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
on the lighter side of things

THAT FUCKING THUNDER CLOUD IN MARIO KART WII! Seriously, WTF Is the point of that?

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
When you wanna buy tickets for a concert and the servers keep crashing and the hotlines aren't working and yet somehow they still get sold out after 5 minutes. Dx<

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
When you wanna buy tickets for a concert and the servers keep crashing and the hotlines aren't working and yet somehow they still get sold out after 5 minutes. Dx<

Do what i did for t-in the park, complain by phone and email and threaten to take the issue to citizens advice.
I got 1/3 off my weekend camping tickets that way lol

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Job hunting.
I went into every shop in my village and asked if they were hiring, took fifteen CVs with me, came back with 14. The only place that took my CV was a pub that wasn't even hiring, but took it any way.
I dropped into my old workplace while I was out, and showed them my CV, to which they applied 'They don't want people with grades like this, they think you're just going to take the job then bog off after a month'.
What the fuck is the point of working my ass off to get As, do loads of extra-curricular and get into University if I can't even get a simple job that requires absolutely no skill at all.
RAGE

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Job hunting.
I went into every shop in my village and asked if they were hiring, took fifteen CVs with me, came back with 14. The only place that took my CV was a pub that wasn't even hiring, but took it any way.
I dropped into my old workplace while I was out, and showed them my CV, to which they applied 'They don't want people with grades like this, they think you're just going to take the job then bog off after a month'.
What the fuck is the point of working my ass off to get As, do loads of extra-curricular and get into University if I can't even get a simple job that requires absolutely no skill at all.
RAGE
wat

idg the UK.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Job hunting.
RAGE

Welcome to the life of the graduate :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Job hunting.
RAGE

You aren't enough of a minority-race, gay, retarded, special needs sufferer to get a job in the modern day United Kingdom unfortunately.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
They have an equal rights program Bex and they probably already have a lesbian.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
This bullshit about babies being mauled in their house in London by a fox. YEAH SURE. It was your bloody dog and you're more willing to risk your children's lives than have it put to sleep. A fox would not willingly enter a house, let alone go upstairs, and even if it did, OH MY GOD, how negligent are you to leave two infants in a cot by theirselves? Cos from what I understand from the report, this happened not at night when you were asleep, but during the day.

Until I heard that news, the Roald Dahl's Tales of the Unexpected episode, Genesis and Catastrophe, was a close contender. Didn't really annoy me at all, but there is a bit of a mindfuck at the end. And unlike other Tales of the Unexpected, this one is based on a true story. And I won't spoil for you, like the blurb on the back on the DVD cover did for me. XD
Margaret isn't on the new apprentice

FUCK YOU ALAN SUGAR
FUCK YOU
:O OMG, you watch The Apprentice? My opinion of you has just dropped sharply. The last decent reality TV series was the year Fame Academy gave us Alex Parks. :awesome:
Job hunting.
RAGE
:( I feel for ya. It took me about six months to get my job.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
This is how I feel right now
133.jpg

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
being horny all the time. It's a massive pain in the ass and an unwanted distraction

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Getting a call from a guy friend that I haven't talk to/seen/been around in weeks and being asked if I'll call his girlfriend for him to see what's wrong then report back to him.

Why, yes, I'm fine. Thanks for asking. And, no, I will not spy for you. If you screwed up, you fix it.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Dumbasses that don't show up for work doubling my work load.
:jackgun:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man

Sums up my current disposition the whole day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom