Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Doctor Who tonight coincides with the England vs USA footie match.

D:

petewisdomdamnit.png

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
This is the wrong day to run of booze Scott.

Realizing I'm working all the way up to my Holiday >.>

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Rob Green. Just Rob Green.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Coming to the realization that Michael Dawson = Mercutio from Baz Luhrman's Romeo+Juliet. THIS MAKES ME UNREASONABLY UPSET :sadpanda:

Ghost X

I have discovered a fixed solid lump located just behind my jaw and below my left ear, and according to my research, its where some lymph nodes are located. I'm pissed off because I don't like fearing for my mortality :monster:. I'll be sure to get a doctor to check it out tomorrow or the day after.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
I have discovered a fixed solid lump located just behind my jaw and below my left ear, and according to my research, its where some lymph nodes are located. I'm pissed off because I don't like fearing for my mortality :monster:. I'll be sure to get a doctor to check it out tomorrow or the day after.
Let's hope it's nothing serious my friend. :) Good luck!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Probably just an infection, I had one like that too, right behind my ear. It passes automagically.

If not, it's cancer and you're going to die.

@thread, children going by all doors and asking for world championship gadgets that all grocery stores are handing out nowadays. DIE!

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
This happens to me every now and again. You'll be fine.

Fucking automatic updates, and being so tired that I pass out waiting for laptop to reboot as a result.

Also, gang shootout on R4D is basically MW2. And I don't really like MW2 <<

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
My brother had something like that, but he's still alive :monster:

Re: topic;
Finding out that despite having not used my card in a while, my account balance is -£70. I'm thinking about selling some DVDs/CDs/etc, which pains me because I never sell anything once I've bought it :sadpanda:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Twas unfortunate. I was thinking of you Noen and Satsu while I watched the game earlier.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Twas unfortunate. I was thinking of you Noen and Satsu while I watched the game earlier.

I'm more worried about New Zealand than Australia, we're in a pretty tough group with Slovakia, Paraguay and Italy. :( Australia can easily win their next two matches if they play well.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Well I wish you luck. You having hope for Australia gives me more hope for England brother.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
:( Sorry to hear that, Ghost. Hope it turns out to be benign.

1) According to the pundits, the US wouldn't have done so well on Saturday if several of their players didn't play for English Premier League teams. D:< Who the hell allowed them in?

2) Just had a shower. And there's no hot water. :(

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
People thinking my stating I didn't know what X meant, was a question or request to have it spoon-fed to me make me want to commit mass murder, incidentally. :awesome:

That, and the sheer amount of money it takes to have your car's registration transfered from another state is also a very good reason to make me rage. That combined with being ticketed for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom