oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
japan's taste in women

SINCE WHEN IS ASUKA NOT #1
MARI AND REI CAN EAT DICKS

FUCK YOU, JAPAN

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
japan's taste in women

SINCE WHEN IS ASUKA NOT #1
MARI AND REI CAN EAT DICKS

FUCK YOU, JAPAN
dude
dude
they're all fucking crazy.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
also people who complain about something not being realistic in a freaking fantasy franchise

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
annoyin animated gifs

izayahahahahaa.gif

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Getting a call from a guy friend that I haven't talk to/seen/been around in weeks and being asked if I'll call his girlfriend for him to see what's wrong then report back to him.

Why, yes, I'm fine. Thanks for asking. And, no, I will not spy for you. If you screwed up, you fix it.
:( What a shit.

Random bouts of depression. -_- I'll be fine for hours, before suddenly feeling lethargic and apathetic. Dear God, it's like being a teenager again.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
People thinking if you can use a computer, you can fix problems with them. I'm not your fucking tech support. I would have just messed around and hopefully found a solution. But don't expect me to know how to fix things when I'd just be looking it up myself. And don't get annoyed with me if I can't fix it. I never said I could.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
People thinking if you can use a computer, you can fix problems with them. I'm not your fucking tech support. I would have just messed around and hopefully found a solution. But don't expect me to know how to fix things when I'd just be looking it up myself. And don't get annoyed with me if I can't fix it. I never said I could.
tech_support_cheat_sheet.png

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
People taking the piss out of good natured friends who bust their balls trying to make something that people will enjoy and then gettin nothing but stupid bullshit criticism for no fucking reason other than they are morons.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
FUCKING MICHAEL DAWSON

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:jackgun:

Also, the fact that I have so little of a life I spend all my free time watching Lost with my mom :sadpanda:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Anatomy can fuck off an die.
Esp because none of the anatomy books I have tell you much about female anatomy.
At all
FML

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Realizing that updating to Snow Leopard from Tiger completely wiped all the emotes I had on MSN. :rage:

But it makes me feel really smart and important when such people tell me I'm a guru (even though I know I'm not). :sadpanda:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Anatomy can fuck off an die.
Esp because none of the anatomy books I have tell you much about female anatomy.
At all
FML
1. Take off shirt.
2. Pull down pants.
3. Stand in front of mirror.
4. GREAT SUCCESS

I paid my phone bill (in fact, I paid MORE than what I owed, because I could), and my phone company turned my phone off. =/

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
not being able to work due to sickness so now i'm going to get fuck all money this week.

also step dads work decided out of the blue to no longer have security so now he has no job and we have no money. fuck.

Last edited:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
finding out one of my best friends (we grew up together) is very sick with Rhabdomyolysis.

She seems alright and I don't think it's fatal or anything (I googled it but I'm too tired to even figure out what the fuck the Wikipedia page is talking about), but she's in the hospital and will be for a while, and I'm pretty sure she's facing eventual renal failure. =/

the worst part is that I'm nowhere near California anymore and I can't afford to come visit her.

fffff i miss her

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
People freaking out and leaving before giving you a chance to explain how you feel properly, and at the same time validating those fucked up feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom