Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I think it'd be good enough if you can't sue him, to get in touch with his work and put him through the same shit and inform them what their employee does in his own time/say he is doing it while kiddyfiddling :monster:

He's a jobless bum. He goes on and on about being unable to work but oddly enough he's certainly well enough to chase people. Truth is that he's perfectly well enough to work, but as long as the government pays his way he cba'd.

Instead he chases after all his friends and family to give him monies. He's probably asking someone right now for their credit card for more WoW credit. LOL

Anyone who'd do that to you isn't a friend.

Very true. I was a friend to her, but obviously she was no real friend to me.

Thanks for all your support, folks. It's been a sucky day yesterday, but today's been better.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
He's a jobless bum. He goes on and on about being unable to work but oddly enough he's certainly well enough to chase people. Truth is that he's perfectly well enough to work, but as long as the government pays his way he cba'd.

Instead he chases after all his friends and family to give him monies. He's probably asking someone right now for their credit card for more WoW credit. LOL

Very true. I was a friend to her, but obviously she was no real friend to me.

Thanks for all your support, folks. It's been a sucky day yesterday, but today's been better.

PLEASE
Tell me he lives with his mom still :D

Pfft I hate healthy people on welfare. That really pisses me off...

also...
people who spazz out and try to vandalize or remove their own ED articles. I mean really, if you just leave the damn page alone, you won't draw so much attention to it and no one will give a shit. They only keep it up because of the lulz you bring them.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Pfft I hate healthy people on welfare. That really pisses me off...

also...
people who spazz out and try to vandalize or remove their own ED articles. I mean really, if you just leave the damn page alone, you won't draw so much attention to it and no one will give a shit. They only keep it up because of the lulz you bring them.

first off, there are certain things that prevent healthy people from working, such as shit recession and shit. D; I got laid off from work just after my sick leave so now I gotta go apply again. ._.

But the second bit is true.. and lolzy.

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
People that wear flip-flops during winter. Also people that try to get me to wear flip-flops at all. I hate flip-flops

first off, there are certain things that prevent healthy people from working, such as shit recession and shit. D; I got laid off from work just after my sick leave so now I gotta go apply again. ._..
I guess I should have made that more clear. I had it when people who can get a job, just don't and sit on their butts all the time. Not saying YOU do that, but some people do.

How hard it is finding a web host server for a site. T_T
hostgator.com

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I guess I should have made that more clear. I had it when people who can get a job, just don't and sit on their butts all the time. Not saying YOU do that, but some people do.

oic. Okay, well yeah those people are a pain in the ass, you're right. :monster:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~

This.

If you're well enough to stalk and harrass someone, you're well enough to work.

also, when people date other people just to fill in the time. I find it shitastic that a guy I know was dating a gal I knew who didn't really care about him. Poor fellow.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
How hard it is finding a web host server for a site. T_T

Not. At least, I always use the same cheap one I never had any problems with minus that one time with this one compilation site whose bandwidth exceeded their much too low limits, :monster:.

H

dead
AKA
Oryx, Debussy, Hatsumimi
Oh, that would be me, especially when it deals with money.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
lolwat. I don't even know what that's about.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Square balls piss me off.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It doesn't make a bit of difference, guys; the balls are inert.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom