Not open for further replies.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Only the ones in my other pants pocket.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
You could always ask Words. The photos are shit-shit, and he'll then proceed to stalk you for talking to him, but honestly my boobs are worth it.

I really think I should just one-up the bastard and post some high-quality, dolled-up topless pics. T'would be hilarous. 'Course if I do that I expect fair payment in exchange.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
And screw up my chances to charge him for sexual harrassment sometime in the future? Nah.

Edit: Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkay.

Um, I hate the fact that there's still snow on the ground. In April.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I watched The Daily Show With Jon Stewart. They made fun of the big news corps making a big deal about Queen Elizabeth II's breaking protocol with Michele Obama and then even more so with what the latter was wearing for the meeting. :rolleyes: Just out of curiousity for the stupid: Any opinions from over there in the UK?

Ooops... I forgot this was the 'pissed off thread' - okay, well, the big news corps making a fuss over something stupid, that irks me to no end.

Last edited:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I watched The Daily Show With Jon Stewart. They made fun of the big news corps making a big deal about Queen Elizabeth II's breaking protocol with Michele Obama and then even more so with what the latter was wearing for the meeting. :rolleyes: Just out of curiousity for the stupid: Any opinions from over there in the UK?

Ooops... I forgot this was the 'pissed off thread' - okay, well, the big news corps making a fuss over something stupid, that irks me to no end.
The UK doesn't care about America or the Royal Family, at all.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
People who don't understand extremely plain English: "Hi, this is Wakeen with Brink's Home Security. May I please speak to [INSERT YOUR OWN FUCKING NAME RIGHT THE FUCK HERE AND FFS PAY ATTENTION WHEN I TELL YOU WHO THE FUCK I'M WITH]?"

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
No offense to those who are here, but I hate Indians or middle easterns on the phone. I had to call to send in my Dell laptop and I sat arguing with a punjabi about the address to send it to. I was just asking him where to send it to and he kept insisting "You take account number to Purolator, they know where." I WAS AT PUROLATOR AND THEY DIDN'T KNOW EGBEYJWRGHIKWEUJHGIOWRJHOWIJH...

also, time zone differences.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
^ sort of the same, but race has little to do with it half the time for me. So frustrating.

Expecting people to actually listen and (gasp!) pay attention to something you say seems to be quite foolish these days =/

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Shoe stores whose shoes suck ass and the type of shoestore that's around every corner except the ones I looked.

asdf.

My brother always sends me videos that aren't that funny. Then when I try to show him something he either refuses or claims it's unfunny.

3:05 tell me that isn't funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom