Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Constantly hearing english commentators talk about 1966, ffs it was 44 years ago get a fucking grip!
Ditto. "We were good once!" Yeah, pity it doesn't help now, huh?

From Steppenwolf:
All that you once knew and loved and revered as beautiful and sacred, all the belief you once had in mankind and our high destiny, has been of no avail and has lost its worth and gone to pieces. Your faith has found no more air to breathe. And suffocation is a hard death.
-_- How accurate a description this is of how I'm feeling pisses me off.

Ghost X

- Update on lump in neck = went to doctors, they think its most probably just an infection. Seems to be deflating. If its still there in 6 weeks, I go back and probably get a biopsy. I'd say its about half the size it was though when I last posted here about it.

- But for now I'm pissed off at my love life, or lack there of. Over the past few months there's been a woman who I've been hanging out with at social events, but she reminds me of a previous fling I had, who seemingly only hung out with me to be nice with no serious intent. Haven't asked this one out yet though, I probably should, just to make all future encounters awkward if she rejects me. You know, get my own back =P.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
- Update on lump in neck = went to doctors, they think its most probably just an infection. Seems to be deflating. If its still there in 6 weeks, I go back and probably get a biopsy. I'd say its about half the size it was though when I last posted here about it.
Well that's better news. Although it's best to be safe the sorry. :monster:

- But for now I'm pissed off at my love life, or lack there of. Over the past few months there's been a woman who I've been hanging out with at social events, but she reminds me of a previous fling I had, who seemingly only hung out with me to be nice with no serious intent. Haven't asked this one out yet though, I probably should, just to make all future encounters awkward if she rejects me. You know, get my own back =P.
Well what does your instincts tell you? Take it slow ghost.

Having to fix the damage to my car from the wreck I had the other night on the track.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Mornings.

seriously what the fucking shit is this all about.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Some brats threw eggs at car windscreens (windshields, if you speak crazy Yank talk) last night. BASTARDS

Also, Moffat's cliffhanger on Doctor Who last night
and the revelation that "Rory" was actually an Auton. BASTARD.

Although, I did wonder when they said that the Pandorica held "a goblin, or a warrior, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies" whether it would be the Doctor in there. Or possibly the ScrapValeyard.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
People who make fun of overweight people at the gym. Hello, they're at the gym doing something about it. Not everyone can win the genetic lottery.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
summer

fuck you sun

fuck you in your 9000 degree eye

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Agree with Texas summers. FUCK THIS SHIT IT'S HIT 100 BEFORE JUNE