Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
It being 80 degrees outside and getting stuck in the car with one cranky sister and one pissed off mother.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
If your credit card was declined the first three times you swiped it today, what makes you think it was going to be any different a couple of hours later? Thanks for wasting everyone's time, idiot.

Also I have determined that if hell exists, there's a special place in it for virtually every Republican and Democratic member of congress past and present.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Just spending $119 on something important, then having my bra break on me. This is the second time this has happened to me, but now on a completely different bra! I can't afford anything now that I spent a huge hunk of my savings for something.

FYI, the bra's I have to get cost around $50-$70 and all I have is a hundred left, which is left for emergencies if my parents are in trouble with the court and the bank. Granted, I had these bras for 4 years now, so the price is worth it, but I can't afford it now. Not when I have to look out to make sure the bank & court is off my ass about my house. Now I have to get a job while going to college this fall, which is totally gonna drain me physically/mentally. fml

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The way people are complaining about the budget the new Tory government revealed on Tuesday - "ooh, they said they wouldn't do that". Erm, yeah, but:

1) a politician didn't keep a promise? Shock horror.
2) it's an EMERGENCY budget. The country's finances are in a worse state than they thought they were when they came into power.

Still, it was funny seeing an interview with the new Chancellor on Wednesday: essentially, "one Party got the country into this financial mess - the Labour Party - and one Party is complaining about our reforms. I'll leave it you to make the connection." :lol:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
having no fucking money when you really need it

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Shit is about to hit the fan.

Also:

I love the storyline. And sparkly vampires? Im glad it strayed from the melting in the sun or turning into a bat. Im sick of that old crap :)
:facepalm:

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Fucking people.

Here I am sitting in my room drawing and eating, when I hear a loud sound, much like a fucking gunshot, I run to the nearest room with the lights off, ducking all the while, I take a peak out the window, and what do I see? Some fucking faggots throwing fireworks into the goddamn street.

I grew up in the fucking ghetto, these people are fucking idiots.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
While some people hate 'noobs', I get pissed at the people who hate 'noobs'. Why? Just because someone does something, and it's wrong, doesn't make them shit. :( *sigh* Perhaps if clear cut directions on what is wanted or not were given, crap wouldn't happen! :(

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I don't know what kind of shoes to wear for my first day of work.

Sometimes I can be such a girl.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
So, I'm on a business trip.

I'm doing so well helping out here at the center in Budapest, that I'm going to be staying another week, because I can get this new center up to being fully compliant and train 3 new people that they need to handle the work, because I can do it faster and better than anyone else in the little time that they have. It's doing awesome things for my job & resume.

The hard part is that this trip has been the first time in almost 2 years that my lady and I have spent more than 3 consecutive apart (we live together). She's been in California visiting her mom while I'm gone, and has been having a lovely time looking forward to coming home, and seeing me... and I've got to tell her it's going to be even longer now, and it's really, really tough.

I know that the benefits outweigh the situation overall, but I just hate that it's gotta be hard.

/rage

X :neo:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Being woken up by yelling kids tracking through my backyard at 7 am.

Damn hooligans, get off my grass! :rage:

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Rich across-the-street neighbours putting their sound system to the test by blaring Nederlandstalig across the entire neighbourhood at max volume after midnight.

Shame that a riot did not ensue.

crack

Donator
I was planning to go to Anime Expo with a friend, but it turns out I'm leaving for Asia the day before it starts.

sigh

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Working on a bar, man.
It's tough.

I only got like 6 hours sleep, and i have another 8 hour shift tonight. FF

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Usually there's four weeks between my paydays, but as the money is put in the account on the 28th of each month (unless it's a weekend, bank holiday, etc.), this month there's a five week gap between pay. Meaning my account is running on empty, and I can't afford Trinity Universe. :(

...But I guess it's my own fault for taunting Omega that the UK got it before the US, huh? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom