Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Receeding hairline. :(
FML

Also, lack of cost of living pay rise at work.
FML FML

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Cat having take to sitting outside the front door meowing to be let in, making it look like he's been neglected or something. Even though there's cat door for him to use that's always open so he can come in at any time. Which he only uses to leave then run back around the front to start meowing again.

An Asian woman who didn't speak English just came to the door to tell me something about him that I coudn't understand. At least that's what I think it was about, since she said 'cat' a couple of times but maybe it was something that just sounds like 'cat'. Which isn't the first time someone's come and made a comment about him since he sits there's most of the time nowadays.

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
People with decent lives that get over emotional about upset over their not as deep as they think problems.

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
Ahaha, no worries to me...

You bitches will be missing out when me and Audi get super horny and lesbian tonight and use the whip.

Ghost X

Dealing with old people, namely my father, who can't handle change. EG: Teaching him how to use the new computer, and telling him that he has to get used to the fact that some things on the old computer won't/can't be on this computer =P.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Is it really that frakking difficult to put your books back where they're supposed to go after you finish looking at them? Or, for that matter, to remember where they're supposed to go? The art section always looks like a nuclear bomb went off in it, even if it was cleaned the night before. We're a book store, not a library. You know, a place where people go to buy books.

It also pisses me off when restaurants lock their doors before their schedule says they close. I had to make food after getting off work late and it wasn't enough. I'm still frakking hungry.

Last edited:
AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Hearing my car alarm go off in the middle of the night only to go out and discover my back screen cracked because some lil shit decided to run around the street throwing shit about.
Then called the police who said they would be down in 10mins to try and find the person responsible....2 and a half hours later they arrive!
The bloody guy from autoglass arrived quicker than those twats and asa result they didnt find out f-all and as a result im left paying 150 quid charge for my back screen replacement.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Having a really wank sleep and waking upto find my shoulder is out of whack.
ouchies

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Arrogant assholes that think they're better than I am because they're older and have gone to college.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Is it really that frakking difficult to put your books back where they're supposed to go after you finish looking at them? Or, for that matter, to remember where they're supposed to go? The art section always looks like a nuclear bomb went off in it, even if it was cleaned the night before. We're a book store, not a library. You know, a place where people go to buy books.

I don't even work in a bookstore and it pissed me off when people don't put things back where they found them.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I resolved to go into work despite feeling like shit, because I figured I'd be able to ignore the symptoms. Then on the way I pulled over to the side of the road and threw up everything I'd just eaten. So much for that idea.

The sad thing is that I strongly suspected that if I ate or drank anything before work, I was going to throw up. And that didn't stop me from doing it.

fml

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
I resolved to go into work despite feeling like shit, because I figured I'd be able to ignore the symptoms. Then on the way I pulled over to the side of the road and threw up everything I'd just eaten. So much for that idea.

The sad thing is that I strongly suspected that if I ate or drank anything before work, I was going to throw up. And that didn't stop me from doing it.

fml
I can totally relate to that. I wound up getting sick while at work, on the way home hacked all over the side of the road. To add insult to injury I had an abscessed tooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom