Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
discovering that the pain in my foot was apparently from a shard of glass I stepped on, and that it made me bleed. 8|

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Boredom. FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

also fool's gold ftp constantly timing out. you're not making the shit I'm trying to do any easier god damn it

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Shitty free games that are made even shittier because they're coded poorly and fail to run at all.

I mean, I'm really really happy that they're fun, and thankful that it's free, but honestly having to redownload and reinstall a 700mb+ client 4 times is beyond stupid. And with the disproportionately big technical problems section on their forums, you know it's not something only I have a problem with.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
So... I'm playing Tales of Symphonia. I barely remember the game, think I was in 7th grade the last time I played. I just remembered that Lloyd was awesome, and Kratos was a badass. (Xel too) I... I started to ship Lloyd x Kratos while playing...

I remembered SOMETHING about them that I could not put my finger on.

I later found out they were father and son.

I almost threw up.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
So... I'm playing Tales of Symphonia. I barely remember the game, think I was in 7th grade the last time I played. I just remembered that Lloyd was awesome, and Kratos was a badass. (Xel too) I... I started to ship Lloyd x Kratos while playing...

I almost threw up.

you're a bad person D:

I almost threw up.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A similar thing happened to me with FF9!! I started to really sadistically like KujaXZidane.

And then I was like. "Fucking bitch. Argh. I feel dirty now."

Shit was SO cash.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
With Kuja and Zidane it's a bit different. =P Like, they're brothers, but not really. XD

you're a bad person D:

I KNOW RIGHT. TOOK A SHOWER AND BRUSHED MY TEETH AND EVERYTHING... I CANNOT WASH AWAY MY SIIIIIN.

Urk. I should ship Lloyd and Colette like a normal person... but Colette is so... boring.

With Kuja and Zidane it's a bit different. =P Like, they're brothers, but not really. XD

Yeaaa... I know... But it still made it less erotic in the long run for me.

The only pairing like that I've stuck with is LennaXFaris. I just got so emotionally attached by then I was like. Fuck it. And Faris called her pretty, or something about her boobs? I dont know. I was hooked at that. Since it was spoiled for me Faris was a crossdresser. Amano likes it obviously anyway so...

I can even argue its CANON!!!11 :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Tired of people not being able to be civil to each other, even if they don't like each other.

ALSO not happy with my smoke detector waking me up after three hours of sleep just to make me press the reset button because it decided to test itself.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
THERE'S NOT ENOUGH FUCKING TIME TO GET SHIT DONE ARGH

crack

Donator
You would ship a rival relationship.

And thinking about my schedule after summer ends makes my heart hurt.

I'm not allowed to help with setting up my birthday party. I really need something to do other then sit on a computer for the next hour or so.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
System crashes at work. I have to stay on two hours later.

Shitbuggerarsefeck

My best friend is watching the Hannah Montana, Suite Life and Wizards of Waverly Place special. It's getting annoying... I HATE HANNAH MONTANA!

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
My best friend is watching the Hannah Montana, Suite Life and Wizards of Waverly Place special. It's getting annoying... I HATE HANNAH MONTANA!
Oh shit. I have a daughter. Hopefully stuff like this will be abolished by the time she's six.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I got the PS2 emulator working for my laptop, after four hours of messing around with it...only to find that there's an issue with the game I intend to play where (and it may only be in the beginning sequence) there are a large and EXTREMELY noticeable number of polygons missing; this results in such gems as the character standing in midair, having different colored hair, not being able to see where I'm supposed to go, etc.

Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom