Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Emulators (especially anything post-PSX generation) have a habit of being on-and-off with their capabilities. My last memory of my emulator was running Sons of Liberty at 5 fps. >:

Is your game in the compatability list?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Yeha. Except there's apparently two compatibility lists. One of them has it listed as completely playable, and the other has it on the rung just below that ._.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
o cool i am on my lunch break now, so i can sit around and chill for a bit while i wait for the next 5 hours to pa--what do you mean i work for seven more

fuck u work

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
One of the nicer people at work left today... and another leaves on Friday. :(

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Doesn't really piss me off, but I used some leftover cheapo razors and they left a lovely pattern of little cuts that decorated my legs in streams of blood. :gmonster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I got the PS2 emulator working for my laptop, after four hours of messing around with it...only to find that there's an issue with the game I intend to play where (and it may only be in the beginning sequence) there are a large and EXTREMELY noticeable number of polygons missing; this results in such gems as the character standing in midair, having different colored hair, not being able to see where I'm supposed to go, etc.

Fuck.

Emulators for ps2 games are pretty CPU and resource heavy. Last I checked at least a quad core processor is recommended for running them decently.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Doesn't really piss me off, but I used some leftover cheapo razors and they left a lovely pattern of little cuts that decorated my legs in streams of blood. :gmonster:

I know I'd be pissed off. :awesomonster:

Sometimes it's funny when I get really big cuts and gashes but I don't notice them until I actually see all my blood everywhere and imo my brain goes "OH YEAH THAT" and starts making everything hurt like hell

Okay so maybe it's not that funny >:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Just ordered a tablet, gonna take about a week for me to get it.

fml

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
The fact that every time we hire enough people to make me think that I MIGHT get a break in the future and not have to close 5/6 days that I work per week, someone quits or gets fired. This has seriously happened like 3 times in the past 3 weeks. First Chase quit without giving a notice, then we hired someone and I was like "good" and then another driver quit but was nice enough to give 2 weeks, then we hired 2 more drivers and the first driver we hired got fired >_<

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Sleeping schedule fucked up from my conflicting habits of staying up extremely late/early and work.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Having a massive team meeting where a solution to the problem of the one member of staff that continually takes the piss when she is at work was put forward.
Only to then come in the next day thinking this would be the start of a good working atmosphere since she also agreed to the terms only to see her shit on the idea within it's first 5 mins.
Safe to say i've had to leave my desk for fear of kicking the shit out of this incompetant bint.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Getting calls for other people I don't even know from bill collectors.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Sleeping schedule fucked up from my conflicting habits of staying up extremely late/early and work.
Adri I have the same problem.
Me three. I've been catching up on my sleep recently, though (at least, I'm getting an extra 60-90mins sleep a night :3).

One of my friends getting upset over the stress of moving. =(

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex

Enjoy your AIDs
Looking at my bank account and nearly shitting myself.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Looking at my bank account and nearly shitting myself.
Convince Adri to give me a lap dance at Dessie con, and I'll give you £20. :awesome:

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Ungrateful people who forget that I and my co-workers are making money for them, not the other way around.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
knees hurting after 10 and 1/2 hours of work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom