Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I won't be able to go anywhere outside Sydney until mid-November, let alone Leeds

;-;

This always happens. I think I can trust someone and they lie to me.

Well. I wont be giving second chances. I'm so tired of this.

Ugh. I have to work in a few hours.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

Ugh. I have to work in a few hours.

This is why I trust no one.

Fuck everybody.

This is why I trust no one.

Fuck everybody.

xD

Lol. I'd like to think some people are worth trusting, that they won't do like, the opposite of what they promise.

I guess I'm just naive when it comes to that.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
xD

Lol. I'd like to think some people are worth trusting, that they won't do like, the opposite of what they promise.

I guess I'm just naive when it comes to that.

I'm sure there are people worth trusting out there, but I can't be bothered to go looking for them.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Conflicted about staying up a little more or catching some kip now. I have work at 11:30 am and it is now 4:12 am. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Conflicted about staying up a little more or catching some kip now. I have work at 11:30 am and it is now 4:12 am. :monster:
It's 3:18 and I have to be up at 8:30. Could be worse, Adri :monster:

And did I mention I got burned in a fire at work yesterday? :flipmonster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
There's too much music to listen to. Actually, scratch that, there's just too little time to listen to it.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
wtf is wrong with me

one minute I have a sound grasp of the forms, and then I fuck it all up all of a sudden

the hell

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
No home delivery network, the parcel you left by the side of my steps
is not
in fact
by the side of my steps

fuck you

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I have to go to the doctors but I can't be arsed getting the bus/actually leaving the house. Though getting a taxi mean I still have to get the bus back because I can't afford paying for a prescription and getting a taxi home.

And I should be getting ready and leaving now but I still can't be arsed :sadpanda:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
This is easily achievable. imo.
Dude... not for real. I don't want to have to go into A&E with nosebleeds... =P

I've felt the same way in the past. A LOT. Still do occasionally. But I vaguely remember a saying that "a trusting man is never fooled, only mistaken". Also, well... this quote from Alan Moore also puts it well:

"There is a logic problem known as the prisoner's dilemma. It has two strategies: trust and betrayal. On balance, a trusting strategy achieves slightly better results. Trust is logical."

@TOPIC: can't have the time off work for DessieCon. Also, do not have a scan of a picture very relevant to my feelings about this. However, I believe I handled it well, I did not scream, or smash my manager's face in.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
You know how people never listen to you until it's too late? well guess what? My dad has fucking diabetes now because he would never take his diet seriously and make an effort to lose weight.

Now, until he gets his medication he can barely see, and his mobility is severely hampered.

I am so sick of the bullshit in my life ffs

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I keep looking at threads, going back to the User CP, and I have to GO BACK IN, cos someone keeps posting right after I've viewed the thread.

(HINT: LOOK ABOVE MY POST FOR THE PERP)

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Hey Alex, good job, you've made it 2 years without a panic attack. Surely this means you're no longer having trouble with anxiety right?

Oh, no, no wait. Not quite 2 years.

Bad luck mate.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
B0rken / painful forearms for the last five years slowly sapping all my desires to be productive behind a computer and use what talents I might have to the fullest. Working out and spechul keyboards don't seem to work. I probably should just quit everything for a year or something, :monster:.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Oh yeah, my stupid shit sister got pregnant for the same fucking loser who beat her but still "loves" her.

I want to kill them both.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
My sister giving me crap today because she's always like that when she goes with her dad after I've had a really bad morning and am feeling like I'm going to die.

Also, my computer freezing on me before I can save one hour of progress on photoshop.

Excuse me, I'm going to go kill something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom