Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
my work giving me 4 hours next week. like, 4 hours total.

thanks so much, glad to know i'm a valued employee since i've worked there for a fucking year 35 hours every week.

fuck retail.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Not being able to attend DessieCon. :(

There are so many things I could blame this on, from being unable to get the surrounding days off work, to aspects of my personality, but the way things have turned out... I wouldn't have had the money, anyway. So I guess the whole thing is moot now. But still... fuck.

Worse: knowing that ^this is pathetic compared to some of the things other people here are going through. -_-
When people you care about die.
:( Sorry to hear that, Shu.
We just got served an eviction notice for no apparent reason.
:( Shit, Dacon.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Not being able to attend DessieCon. :(

There are so many things I could blame this on, from being unable to get the surrounding days off work, to aspects of my personality, but the way things have turned out... I wouldn't have had the money, anyway. So I guess the whole thing is moot now. But still... fuck.

Worse: knowing that ^this is pathetic compared to some of the things other people here are going through. -_-:( Sorry to hear that, Shu.:( Shit, Dacon.
Admit it, you only wanted to go to make sweet love to adri :P

Overall dood it aint the "Whats majorly important thats pissing you off right now" thread.
If that stuff bothers you then go ahead and vent!

Being stuck in my office alone on a sat with about 72 request forms not done and all meant for monday.
We dont do any request forms on a sat and i aint picking up my colleagues slack so fuck em all :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
LOL double post, but I just have to.

It's about Super Natural...

And all the girls supporting "Winscest" aka Dean x Sam.

Um, NO????? I think their Bromance is fucking sweet. It's touching to see devotion in this family... why ruin it? ;( I feel like I'm like, the only female fan of this show that feels that way. O_o It's kind of annoying because I would like to talk about the show and not about how hot Dean and Sam look together. Yes, they are very attractive men... do you even watch the show for any other reason? =/
I haven't watched the show (I have a DVD with the first three episodes on but have never fully watched it), but that always weirds me out whatever it is.

OT: my brother broke a pair of headphones I only got like a month or two ago by stepping on the cable while it was plugged in (then tried to blame me when he was the one who moved them there), and just thought it was funny/not a big deal and didn't even apologise. and doesn't really seem like he'll be bothering to replace them.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
My headphones that have worked for the past year finally broke on me. Now I can only hear out of the left bud.

FUUUUUUUUDGE.

EDIT: Reading the post above mine, I blame this solely on hito's brother. HE CURSED MY HEADPHONES. :@

Last edited:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
My friend, who seem to lack common sense. Frustration comes like when a certain accident happens and all he'd say is "What? What should i do?" SHIT

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I can't shake this feeling of despair and impending doom.

Feels bad man.

Feels real bad.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
REALLY PISSES ME OFF... when people only depend on what an art looks like/appears. They don't even think deeply why this art has to be like this and that.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I actually have cuts on my face from a destrillian related BATTOW
idk where they came from
>;
-bex

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
My headphones that have worked for the past year finally broke on me. Now I can only hear out of the left bud.

FUUUUUUUUDGE.

EDIT: Reading the post above mine, I blame this solely on hito's brother. HE CURSED MY HEADPHONES. :@
That is actually exactly what mine are like now.

You should totally blame him.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I ran for the chopper and finally beat a campaign on Expert.

But if I'd died, we could have restarted the finale and gotten through it, which I didn't even think of until the credits had finished rolling.

I'M SORRY :(

I ran for the chopper and finally beat a campaign on Expert.

But if I'd died, we could have restarted the finale and gotten through it, which I didn't even think of until the credits had finished rolling.

I'M SORRY :(

I was just going to write "NOT GETTING TO THE HELICOPTER AND THEREFORE NOT GETTING THE ACHIEVEMENT AFTER ALL THAT WORK BECAUSE SOMEONE FORGOT TO JUST DIE TO RESTART!!1!!1"

You just owe me next time. :awesome:

One of my teachers is covering her ass because she gave me a zero on an assignment. Now, mind you, I came into class late, with a pass from the other teacher, and she flat out tells me I'm not allowed to get credit on it. The only reason she's even checking the assignment is because I brought a higher-up into the problem. XD

One of my teachers is covering her ass because she gave me a zero on an assignment. Now, mind you, I came into class late, with a pass from the other teacher, and she flat out tells me I'm not allowed to get credit on it. The only reason she's even checking the assignment is because I brought a higher-up into the problem. XD

Is this post-secondary? Profs can be jerks about that kind of stuff, forcing you to go to a higher up. Most kids don't though cause they are too nervous, and let the prof get away with that kind of crap. So good for you.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I really hate being ignored, and I also hate it when people are all smiles and sunshine to my face and pretending like everything is fine when that's not what's actually going on behind the scenes.

I do not like being lied to, and I do not like being made to feel bad, awful, horrible, or unwanted.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
I hate it when some little shit tries to do his job half ass, putting my life and the life of my co-workers on the line. Stupid fuck caused an outage for about 15 minutes.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Admit it, you only wanted to go to make sweet love to adri :P
On the first date?! You, sir, are no gentleman. I'd have settled for holding hands. :awesome:

I'm sending a birthday present to a friend in the States, and if you're sending anything to the States, they need to put a little sticker on it. Part of the sticker is mentioned in the What Makes Your Day thread, but the part that belongs in this thread is the fact that it needs to include the cost of the item.

What? You should NEVER, EVER have to tell someone how much you spent on them - OK, maybe if they make a big deal about how much they can afford to spend on you, you agree on an upper limit that you'll spend.

Also, work. "We're all in this together," they say, until it's their turn to help someone out. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom