Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Looney: I'm really sorry. My heart goes out to you and your family. I'd say "if you ever want to talk, I'm here", except everyone's already said it. My condolences. :(

Dacon: Fuck. =/

My own shit: I really need someone to talk to.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Got the brackets put on my back teeth today. OUCH. The pain when I first got braces doesn't compare at ALL to how much this hurts.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Ugh! I hated the brackets. A lot of people I've spoken to didn't feel anything with them. But for me they were the worst part of the whole process.

@everyone: I can't express how much your support, however little, means to me at this time :')

I got robbed of a job. The lady says to to Amber "Tell your friends, if they need a job." She did, and now all of the sudden, it's "Sorry. We don't need anyone." She was really snobby about it, as well, like she didn't care.

@ Loony: No problem! You're welcome.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I smell like absolute shit but compared to most other people's problems in this thread this is trivial and easily reversible

Dacon I hope that you do get to fight that stupid crap that the judge pulled on you.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
^ I feel like that all the time. =/

There's something I want to get someone for their birthday, but I can't find it ANYWHERE, and it's getting me down because it's very important to me that I find them. Trivial, maybe, but not to me. :(

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
I came to my mother tonight with a very important question that has been weighing on my mind, and she completely blew me off laughing.

The question? If I turned into a zombie, would she kill me.

I can't properly express how much my feelings are hurt by her disregard.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I came to my mother tonight with a very important question that has been weighing on my mind, and she completely blew me off laughing.

The question? If I turned into a zombie, would she kill me.

I can't properly express how much my feelings are hurt by her disregard.

Jesus christ I lol'd

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
DESPITE the law that Banks have to give us 90 days to move out on eviction notice, or honor our lease. The inept judge was not aware of this law, and then proceeded to claim that state law always supercedes federal law when they're in conflict, which isn't true.
:O OH, COME ON!! Even I know federal law has precedence over state law, and I'm British with no background in legal matters! I bet the bastard's taking backhanders, or went to uni with someone at the bank...

Anyway: bad news is bad. :( Sorry to hear that, Dacon. I hope you manage to find somewhere decent fast.
My own shit: I really need someone to talk to.
:( If you still need someone to talk to, you know where I am, man.

What's pissing me off is the way people are already talking about Christmas in shops. }:[

Also, I almost shit myself earlier. I went to take out my debit card from my money to withdraw some money. It wasn't there. (Thankfully, I'd just put it in the wrong pocket in my wallet at some point, but still...)

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I wish my brother would pay be back some of the £400+ he owns me so I can pay off stuff this week before I have to pay more, but he lost a bunch of money gambling and I've asked for this money for over a year with no luck.

Or for that matter, I wish that not being able to pay this £17 fee wasn't actually an issue :sadpanda:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I am that kind of depressed where I literally am fatigued of everything in life, tired of trying and failing, tired of the world working against me nonstop, and I just want to lay down and die just so I can be done with it all.

yeah.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I have moments where the weight of feeling nearly completely friendless and alone in uni crushes me. Sometimes I wish I was back in high school with not a single worry in my head.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
While searching for a Watson signature, I saw an advertisement for Human Centipede.

D: OH, GOD...

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I wish I could help all of my friends going through hard times. >__< Not in my power, though. ;(
Never gonna stop trying, though!

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
I am that kind of depressed where I literally am fatigued of everything in life, tired of trying and failing, tired of the world working against me nonstop, and I just want to lay down and die just so I can be done with it all.

yeah.
I feel your pain bro!

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
People who somehow think passive-agressive thinly veiled smack-talking is somehow appropriate at a funeral.

...Especially when this person happens to be one of the key speakers :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom