Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Played 3 hours of no mercy with Wakka on expert, went through like 7 other players subbing in as the other survivors, and still couldn't beat the finale.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
That one guy that was playing as Bill (the ONLY one who had a mic) was terrible. The only thing that he did that was useful was clue me in to the tank being able to smash the safe room door. The rest of the time he was getting us killed. =/

MAN that shit pisses me off. WE MADE IT ALL THE WAY TO THE FINALE MAN WTF. We came so, so, SO, so close ._.

Also, horde rush from hell FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
That one guy that was playing as Bill (the ONLY one who had a mic) was terrible. The only thing that he did that was useful was clue me in to the tank being able to smash the safe room door. The rest of the time he was getting us killed. =/

MAN that shit pisses me off. WE MADE IT ALL THE WAY TO THE FINALE MAN WTF. We came so, so, SO, so close ._.

Also, horde rush from hell FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

We're really gonna need Balthea and MAYBE Adri to make it through expert properly.

Yeah, that guy was a tard. Why the fuck did he keep trying to get on that fucking gun? The top of that fucking building is the kill zone. Everyone knows that. You go there to die.

Random zombie zerg rush ftlz

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Brooke, ABSOLUTELY. Adri, not so much. Unless we need a sacrifice... =P

In all fairness, the gun is a great place to be in Versus, since you can waste a tank and most of the horde rush really easily with it. Expert mode...not so much.

Seriously. I watched them spawn right in front of my face and they just ripped me to pieces.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
happened to me in the hallway too when we came out the safe room. Walked out with the pipe bomb ready, heard the horde, then turned around and there's like 20 zombies screaming bloody murder, and that zombie killer fag freaks out and incaps me with his terrible aim.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Lost my Raynor's-dogtags-flash-drive-loaded-with-original-Starcraft-game that came with the CE of SCII

Really fucking pissed off atm

We're really gonna need Balthea and MAYBE Adri to make it through expert properly.

I tried to join you guys when I came back on but it was full. Would have sent a message if I had realized you were just playing with randoms. Sorry.

Still though, I'm impressed at how far you guys got. The other night was probably the farthest I'd ever been but I normally play expert solo.

Being lied to again and again about shit I know isn't true. Why in the world does a friend of mine even try to defend himself? Does he think I don't know about what happened or something? *sighs* Men are so stupid.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
O. My God.

Windows. I will murder you in the most brutal fashion possible.

Automatic updates when I'm trying to upload something that's taking HOURS to upload.

I am soooooo angry right now, and just woke up.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
O. My God.

Windows. I will murder you in the most brutal fashion possible.

Automatic updates when I'm trying to upload something that's taking HOURS to upload.

I am soooooo angry right now, and just woke up.

Really now, I can't see why they're forcing a reboot if you don't install a minor update after (what I presume to be) a month. It's less aggressive than it used to be (popping up every 10 minutes and auto-installing / rebooting 10 minutes after), but it's still the suck.

This, and Genuine Advantage making my computer suck, is why I turned off automatic updates ages ago.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'm getting really tired of being ignored and/or forgotten by people I care about.

And it's always until it's convenient for them.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
People being smartasses/pretending not to know what you're talking about.

That smug sense of superiority, and the denials that come with it.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I also left my computer on today so it would work on uploading my LP video.

I come home hoping it will be almost done, only to find that it fucking froze seventeen minutes after I left it.

the streets will run red with the blood of megaupload

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
So uh, RE Mercenaries... IF YOU'RE NOT GOOD AT THE GAME DON'T WANDER OFF ALONE.

I hate dying because someone's like ... "LOL LOOK IT'S THE BIG ENEMY THAT CAN KILL ME IN ONE HIT" /dies/. PWN it or idk... try team work!

:rage:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
So uh, RE Mercenaries... IF YOU'RE NOT GOOD AT THE GAME DON'T WANDER OFF ALONE.

I hate dying because someone's like ... "LOL LOOK IT'S THE BIG ENEMY THAT CAN KILL ME IN ONE HIT" /dies/. PWN it or idk... try team work!

:rage:

Lol need some help?

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I remember when I first trying playing online on my PS3. I forgot about the mic thing. When I joined a game the guy was like "gotta mic?" I screamed and signed off.

I felt very ridiculous afterwards :sadpanda:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
THANKS FOR THE GAME. It's nice playing with someone that can play! =D I thought we were screwed towards that ending part for awhile. <XD

Looney get an xbox so we can play it... though if you scream in my ear I will hunt you down. =D Or laugh. One of the two. >D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom