Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Having my integrity questioned at a job I've had for nearly 4 years. And also my job.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I fucking ... am so pissed at people right now! Just in general... augh. Even myself. Letting me down all the time. And letting myself down all the time. Fuck it. T_T

Edit: Sorry, Amy. I know how bad that is. I'm also sick as well, let's just be sick together. T_T

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Is it me or does hope do more damage than good?

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Hope is good in the sense it gets you out of a funk but it's horrible when shit comes crumbling down.
Take it shit's not getting better dude?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
One of these days I'll probably be sitting in a tutorial I don't understand and I'll throw all my papers into the air

and when I do that I'll yell "FUCK THIS SHIT"

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Going to punch my colleagues line manager.

Her-
"Hey can you give me a hand export a database into an excel spreadsheet so i can sort some data then import it back into the database"

Me-
"Um yeah sure wont take long........done"

Her-
"Oh great" Picks up phone "Oh hi just to let you know I have finished doing all the work for today so you just need to use the new excel file for all the database data"

Me-
"You did all the work huh?"

Her-
"Well as far as my boss is concerned your inept."

AAAAAARGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!
Fucking useless cow can't do ANYTHING yet she has the cheek to call me inept.
Im now off to re-open the excel file and input a few new fields that involve info on who really did the work.

fuckingcuntsatwork.

having to watch the Yankees play like sh*t. This is garbage I tell you.

That is so not garbage. The worse they play, the happier I get. /anti-Yankees fan here!

Having to re-do my report on Jayson Werth, because the computer I was on didn't save it, even after I clicked the save button. Gah!

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
Hard to fall asleep. DARN, I HAVE A LOT IN MY MIND..

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Whiny, self-centered bitches. Surprisingly, not everything is about you. I know, shock and awe. But you know what? If I felt like listening to it, I'd find Ravynne.

Grow the fuck up and get your head out of your ass.

Also irritating: I am awake. =/

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Hope is good in the sense it gets you out of a funk but it's horrible when shit comes crumbling down.
Take it shit's not getting better dude?

not even remotely.

to top it off, I haven't had much sleep in the last two weeks.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Drinking liters of beer and finding oneself suboptimal for half a day. The drinking itself wasn't too bad though.

...Or actually it was, it was Bavaria.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
A guy at work has been charged with rape, and pleaded guilty.

I feel dirty by association. }=(

Getting my hair done, wasting a bunch of money... and it looking like shit. I can't stop crying because I don't know what to do. Don't have the money to get it done... I didn't even have the money to get it done in the first place.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
@Brookie- That SUCKS. I hate it when that happens! Well, it only happened to me once, but I felt awful until it got to be back to the way it was. T_T *huggles*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom