Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Thanks, government website, for going offline just as I was about to submit this form I completed but hadn't saved.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
So like, you know how there's that running joke in the Mass Effect fandom about how Commander Shepard drives the Mako like a goddamn maniac?

Okay imagine that but at like 100mph in a New York City cab.

Oh god seriously the guy almost crashed like 8 times at high speed and nearly ran someone over.

LadyVedder

Master Vincent Glomper
When I make a really good sandwich, sit the plate down to go to the kitchen to get a drink and come back and find my cat munching away on it. Gah!!! I love my cat, I do... but man!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
So like, you know how there's that running joke in the Mass Effect fandom about how Commander Shepard drives the Mako like a goddamn maniac?

Okay imagine that but at like 100mph in a New York City cab.

Oh god seriously the guy almost crashed like 8 times at high speed and nearly ran someone over.
This is me last Tuesday night ._.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Open appeal to my housemates:
SHUT THE FUCK UP

It's hard enough to get to sleep in this freezer without you shouting and screaming.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I CAN'T FALL ASLEEP NO MATTER WHAT I DO... AND I'M SO TIRED. D:
Time travel gives you the worst jetlag in the world. :P

Trying to pick up a replacement mobile phone for my mum. It turns out that, whereas before, the credit would be included in the price of the phone, now they give you the price of the phone and then tell you that x amount of top-up is required.

My mum's reaction to this sums up my own feelings: "Cheating bastards!"

Also, for once in my time here... I haven't any idea what to say in the Dessies convo thread.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
AUGH AUGH AUGH MY BRAIN FEELS LIKE A CHICKEN IS SCRATCHING IT AUUUUUGH

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I am so sick of my life and everyone in it that I just want to lay down and die so I can get some peace.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
One of my coworkers has been going on and on and on about her kid for the past hour.

We are busy. Shut the fuck up and do your damn job.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
why the fuck are you showing your house without warning your roommates/renters first, and why the FUCK are you bringing strangers into my fucking room while I'm sleeping

jesus my room connects to the other room do they really need to SEE it

fucking hell

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
She's not the type that would listen.

Also, it looks like the seemingly harmless (since there is one in the same spot on each hand) lump in my left hand is getting bigger. And by bigger I mean that it no longer matches the size and shape of the one in my right hand. Should I be worried? :x

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
My brother must have stopped developing mentally about 15 years ago based on how he acts.

That or it's his time of the month.

Or he's just a moody bastard who needs to learn not to take things out on others.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
She's not the type that would listen.

Also, it looks like the seemingly harmless (since there is one in the same spot on each hand) lump in my left hand is getting bigger. And by bigger I mean that it no longer matches the size and shape of the one in my right hand. Should I be worried? :x

Yes. Go to the doctor now.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
sounds rike a cyst, i would say go to a doctor

also is it bony or squishy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom