Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
My eczema is flaring up so badly right now and it's not even that cold out. Last year, the weather was horrible and I didn't even have to wear gloves. Now, despite all of the lotions I've been using and the gloves I've been wearing, it's spreading to the back of my fingers, which hasn't ever happened previously.

My skin is starting to crack and it hurts. I will not be thrilled if this lasts through winter.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
My lips are soo dry right now it feels like they have been massaged by sandpaper. Fuck you climate.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
My eczema is flaring up so badly right now and it's not even that cold out. Last year, the weather was horrible and I didn't even have to wear gloves. Now, despite all of the lotions I've been using and the gloves I've been wearing, it's spreading to the back of my fingers, which hasn't ever happened previously.

My skin is starting to crack and it hurts. I will not be thrilled if this lasts through winter.

Cracking can get serious. You seen the doctor yet?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Hearing idiots say that global warming must be nonsense because UK winters are getting colder. And the survey said... NUR-NUR! (It's a reference to a UK light entertainment show, in case no-one gets it...)

The UK is at the same latitude as Russia and Toronto - it's only because of the Gulf stream coming across the Atlantic from the Gulf of Mexico and warming the water that our climate is so temperate. Global warming is disrupting the Gulf stream, meaning the warmth disipates too soon.

...Of course, there's no point explaining this to them - they're in their fifties and sixties, and I'm in my twenties: what do I know of how the world works(?) [/somewhat-bitter-sarcasm]

Also, people who join a queue because a friend is there, not because they want to pay for anything.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

This doesn't bother me.

It's when people join a queue behind a friend to buy their own stuff.
That's annoying, too... but making a queue that's already going half the way through the shop even longer, just to talk about, well, "OMG, this queue is long!!"...

HERESY! *BLAM*

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Tesco was jam packed full of people, there wasn’t even any room for my trolley.
Same problem, but I had a basket. And they didn't have any peanut butter.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
...Of course, there's no point explaining this to them - they're in their fifties and sixties, and I'm in my twenties: what do I know of how the world works(?) [/somewhat-bitter-sarcasm]

Don't worry, they'll all be dead soon. If the news is to be believed all these old assholes can't resist going outside and falling over in this weather :awesome:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Also I hate it when I'm in a queue and somebody brushes against my arse with their bag/basket. I know its not a sex thing because its usually old women. Next time it happens I'm going to cry rape!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I lol'd.

Super busy at work. I feel like I've been here all day and it's been two hours. fml

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Also, scream rape anyway. I do that all the time. The looks on people's faces is *priceless*.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Police dispatcher tells me that I have wrong jurisdiction. This is not uncommon - not a big deal. However, instead of giving me the number for the correct agency, she tells me she "doesn't have the time to look it up"...and then proceeds to ask for all of the pertinent dispatching information, so that she can "send it to them".

Now you can either give me their number, you lazy fucking twat, or you can hang up the goddamn phone - don't start asking for the homeowner's name or our callback info. You just fucking said you didn't have time to look up their number, but you apparently have the time to ask me questions that I'm not going to answer? REALLY? Thanks SO MUCH for wasting my time (and trying to convince me to give you info) instead of taking fifteen seconds to give me the number I need.

Ofc, it took me two minutes to find the right PD number, by which time the stupid cunt had sent the info to them and they were on scene. <_<

Also, I really, REALLY hate it when a "friend" lies to my face, especially when I know it's a lie. Worse, they knew I knew it was a lie, they know I hate being lied to, they knew I am having a bad day, and they often whine and complain (never to me, ofc) about the state of our friendship. GEE I WONDER SHY THINGS ARE SO SHITTY BETWEEN US

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Cracking can get serious. You seen the doctor yet?

Not recently. A couple years ago, when my hands were really giving me trouble (the back of my hands were cracking open so much), my mom took me in and we asked my doctor about it. He diagnosed it as eczema, and gave me something to try, but it didn't work very well. :/

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Tesco was jam packed full of people, there wasn&#8217;t even any room for my trolley.

I didn't understand half of these words. Then I read Ciaphas' reply, which I thought was a joke. I was all lol, "Peanut butter! Basket! HAHA!" Then I realized Tesco is some kind of supermarket? And trolley means shopping cart? You Englanders and your crazy speak.

EDIT: I thought trolley was, like...a trolley car. You know, "Ding! Ding! Rice-a-Roni, the San Francisco treat!" Which is partly why your post confused me.

Last edited:

Xpelair

Pro Adventurer
I recently brought a pack of Christmas lights for the Tree. The ones I used last year worked wonders; however today I came to find that the darn things aren't bloody working properly. Damn no good for nothing store.
FFS I THREW THE FUCKUNG RECEIPT BASTARDS ILL BE BACK

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I'm pissed off by wanky pointless facebook campaigns. Changing your profile picture to a cartoon character is not going to prevent cruelty to children for fucks sake. I am more pissed off when people who I considered intelligent do this kind of crap....dissapointing!

I recently brought a pack of Christmas lights for the Tree. The ones I used last year worked wonders; however today I came to find that the darn things aren't bloody working properly. Damn no good for nothing store.
FFS I THREW THE FUCKUNG RECEIPT BASTARDS ILL BE BACK

^did you pay by card? because if you did you can use that as proof of purchase instead of a reciept. They were faulty so they should refund/replace as per the sale of goods act.

Xpelair

Pro Adventurer
Octorawk said:
^did you pay by card? because if you did you can use that as proof of purchase instead of a reciept. They were faulty so they should refund/replace as per the sale of goods act.

No, I didn't pay by card. Hopefully they might give me refund though, but I'll have to wait and see until Monday.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'm pissed off by wanky pointless facebook campaigns. Changing your profile picture to a cartoon character is not going to prevent cruelty to children for fucks sake. I am more pissed off when people who I considered intelligent do this kind of crap....dissapointing!
THIS.

That's why I didn't post that crap. I just changed my picture to Darkwing Duck because nostalgia :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Well, I don't have a photograph on there anyway because my face would break the internet.

I just hate all that crap where people go on about 'raising awareness' and then extrapolate that to somehow 'solving a problem' Like that stupid breast cancer 'I like it <insert location>' thing. What the fuck?

While were on the subject, if I do give the NSPCC £2 a month are they going to pay people that amount to not beat the shit out of their kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom