Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
2029.png

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Besides, it's not ALL that bothers him, just what bothered him at that particular moment.

The same is true for Lunar, and everyone else in the thread! <XD

Oh~ What pisses me off is that I got no sleep. It was one of those things where... I was extremely tired, but my body was like fuck that. IDGI, I hate it. D;

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
That I can't put something in this thread now without feeling that my post is being examined and judged by the masses to determine whether or not what I'm pissed off at is valid.

OH, GOD. IT'S HAPPENING-

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
That I can't put something in this thread now without feeling that my post is being examined and judged by the masses to determine whether or not what I'm pissed off at is valid.

OH, GOD. IT'S HAPPENING-

GOD AMY, ALL YOU DO IS BITCH, BITCH, BITCH.

crack

Donator
throughout the entire aladdin movie all i kept thinking about was how stupid jasmine was for not being able to recognize aladdin because he was wearing a turban.

the beast turns back human and it only takes belle three seconds to recognize him.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
throughout the entire aladdin movie all i kept thinking about was how stupid jasmine was for not being able to recognize aladdin because he was wearing a turban.

the beast turns back human and it only takes belle three seconds to recognize him.

It's Superman/Clark Kent syndrome. It's so fucking obvious who they really are, but no one (especially the girls that they like) can tell. Though, for Aladdin, it's kind of opposite since Lois Lane was in love with Clark's alter ego while Jasmine hated Aladdin's.

Last edited:

Xpelair

Pro Adventurer
Had to help push someones car up a slope, because of the amount of snow we had.

And then a load of other cars come, thinking I'm there to help push theirs too...

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
You're doing your bit for the community man.

As for me, I'm fine just viewing the snow from the window.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I have avoided wearing my retainer for a long time.

Now it doesn't really fit. I forced it in but it hurts. A LOT.

@crack/Chi: NOTHING IS AS BAD AS SAILOR MOON. At least Aladdin and Clark had the turban/glasses excuse.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Bro: >:

AND OMFG I HAVE ALWAYS WONDERED THIS ABOUT ALADDIN AND SM

It's like dude...really? They look and sound the EXACT SAME. THE ONLY THING THAT HAS CHANGED IS THEIR CLOTHES FFS AND THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE CK GLASSES ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING

Pissing me off: I've been awake for seven minutes and I'm already irritated with how stupid people can be. /krabby

@crack/Chi: NOTHING IS AS BAD AS SAILOR MOON. At least Aladdin and Clark had the turban/glasses excuse.

I've been going through the live action and this is all I keep thinking.

That and how stupid they are to not think that the MOON one of them is probably the MOON PRINCESS. lolololol

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
If nothing else, how does nobody recognize her SPECIFICALLY for her hair? How many blondes are fucking running around Japan with hair like that? =/

I mean, at least Tuxedo Mask had...y'know, A MASK.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
None of my lectures were cancelled in the 15 inches of snow, plus it took me about 10 mins to trudge up my hill to the bus stop.
I used to love snow.
Then this happened.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I have avoided wearing my retainer for a long time.

Now it doesn't really fit. I forced it in but it hurts. A LOT.

I lost mine (like 6 years ago), and I've noticed this week that my teeth have slowly started shifting into less-than-perfect shape. T_T

X :neo:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I threw my retainer out at the mall back in the day. Then my parents had to get another one, but I never wore it. My teeth are fine. Only slightly less than perfect on the bottom, but not enough that anyone would care. I don't think anyone would notice unless I pointed it out anyway. Retainers suck worse than braces, iirc.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
After being locked out of my room for 2 days. I finally get access to it again only to find that in my absence it has become the coldest place in the entire fucking universe.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Lol oh, so NOW it's okay to post about things that bother us in the moment. When Dacon does it. Before it didn't seem to be accepted.

No really, I like how no one caught onto my post... then again, it doesn't surprise me at all.

This is the 'What pisses you off thread' not the 'Lets whine and generally be a massive vagina thread'

Post what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom