Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I could not resist changing my picture to Gary Oak. :C

Also, I hate when you're have a really good day and the MOMENT you feel like everything is great you suddenly receive bad news, lawl. I'm afraid to be happy. O_o

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
While were on the subject, if I do give the NSPCC £2 a month are they going to pay people that amount to not beat the shit out of their kids?

I actually give both Amnesty and the NSPCC £10 each a month because I believe it's going to a good cause. THe NSPCC use the money to man helplines for frightened kids and help for those affected and displaced by child abuse.

So rly, I think having that viewpoint is not only selfish, but also totally discounts all the good some charities do.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
'm pissed off by wanky pointless facebook campaigns. Changing your profile picture to a cartoon character is not going to prevent cruelty to children for fucks sake. I am more pissed off when people who I considered intelligent do this kind of crap....dissapointing!

I dunno, people seem to be getting bent out of shape about this and they don't have to. Worst case scenario just go along with it and take it back a bit with your favorite cartoon character. If not, just sit back and wait for the fad to pass.

But when people get like "ARGH WHY ARE PEOPLE DOING THIS ARGH SONS OF BITCHES" you just stress yourself out.

(I'm Lion-O from the Thundercats. Get like me.)

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I changed mine to Ursula to troll everyone

lol when I first got facebook my dislay picture was
n791104771_257303_7027.jpg
for the longest time. Then a lot of people complained so I changed it to
n791104771_246757_2728.jpg

cheeriolord

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I'm pissed off by wanky pointless facebook campaigns. Changing your profile picture to a cartoon character is not going to prevent cruelty to children for fucks sake. I am more pissed off when people who I considered intelligent do this kind of crap....dissapointing!

thank you someone else who hates this pish i swear to god my news feed on facebook currently looks like its been taken over by drooling spastics with those daft images.

i had half a mind to go out and smack my cousin round the head and put his bruised face up as a profile pic just to piss people off .... ok fine i'd never do that but i want to do something to stop these dumb campaigns i mean ask any of these people if they've ever donated a penny or done some voluntary work and 95% will turn round and say no but i joined the facebook campaign .... useless f**kers.

whoops this turned into one hell of a rant ... oh well

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I actually give both Amnesty and the NSPCC £10 each a month because I believe it's going to a good cause. THe NSPCC use the money to man helplines for frightened kids and help for those affected and displaced by child abuse.

So rly, I think having that viewpoint is not only selfish, but also totally discounts all the good some charities do.

I know what you are saying. The point is the NSPCC TV advertisments say they are going to 'stop cruelty to children' which they don't and more to the point can't. Its an impossiblity.

The TV ads say they use the money to 'work with families' and thats what I was getting at, what do they mean by that? All their adverts show extreme examples of abuse, I dont want someone to 'work with the family' I want those kids rehomed and their abusers slung in jail.

I have no objection to them funding helplines, but I'd rather their advertising was clearer about what they actually do.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I dunno, people seem to be getting bent out of shape about this and they don't have to. Worst case scenario just go along with it and take it back a bit with your favorite cartoon character. If not, just sit back and wait for the fad to pass.

But when people get like "ARGH WHY ARE PEOPLE DOING THIS ARGH SONS OF BITCHES" you just stress yourself out.

(I'm Lion-O from the Thundercats. Get like me.)

Yeah, but my issue with it is that it doesn't achieve anything. People get complacent feeling like they've done something for a cause when they havent.

Its not even like people are being asked to donate money on this campaign, just to do something arbitary like changing a profile pic at the click of a button. To raise awareness of something that, in the UK, at least you would have to be living under a rock to ignore. Paedophillia and child abuse are headline grabbers in our press, so in terms of 'awareness' nothing more can be done.

Also it makes me sad that abused children should have to rely upon a charity funded helpline. Surely something like that should be government funded?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
In your mouth?...I have to admit, I'm kind of jealous. I dont know why.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Treading in the dogs water bowl while wearing a sports sock......eeeeeeeeeeeew!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Biting my lower lip when I'm eating too fast. Hurts like hell. What's worse, I've now got a lumpy mucous cyst.

THIS

LIKE A THOUSAND FUCKING TIMES OVER OMG.

I get so many mouth ulcers like this and they always hurt ;-;

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
so i went to a chinese place for dinner and had a lot of leftover mongolian beef. bringing this home seems like a good idea except i gotta go to a review for organic chemistry, so i put it in my backpack since i don't want my hands to get frostbite walking around when it's 10 degrees out.

it leaks all over everything cause it falls over. now all the shit in my backpack smells like meat.

so i put it in a plastic bag and since it's being carried upright, there should be no reason for it to leak anymore. HA HA HA no it leaks over everything in the bag and i have to toss most of it as well as the beef because there is just absolutely no way to actually get it home without my hands freezing off.

tl;dr: FUCK EVERYTHING

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
^My internet was off for like two hours

I was having tumblr withdrawal

Now I need to reblog like 50 things I'm so far behind omg

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
fuck tumblr, i'm old fashioned and browse 4chan :sadpanda:

ALSO I FUCKING HATE WHEN PEOPLE DON'T REFILL ICE TRAYS

JUST RUN SOME WATER OVER THE GODDAMN THING AND PUT IT BACK IN IS IT REALLY THAT HARD

now I have no fucking ice THANKS A LOT YOU LAZY FUCKS

It's worse when they do refill it but do it wrong so it's only filled up half way and to get the ice out you need to tip it over and sometimes it'll come out or sometimes every other one except the one you were trying for does and makes your hands cold...

*sigh*

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
4chan always gives me viruses. :sadpanda:

So I went outside of the house to have an actual life and everything. Came home, had a shower, got into my PJs...

WHY IS IT STILL NOT BACK.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
What's so great about Tumblr anyway? (Honest question)

What's pissing me off is my current sleep habits =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom