Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost X

Writing cover letters to employers/agencies to show you have the ability to write letters in a socially-appeasing format *head desk*. I just think its so inefficient, especially when you are basically making a story out of things found in your resume. Can't people read a resume and make a story/judge you from it without needing a damn letter!? ARGH!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
while taking a shower, bf observed that i am so covered in bruises that someone might think that i was beaten

due to the fact these bruises are from my shots, it was a liiiiittle depressing

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
JUST AS I'M ABOUT TO REBLOG SPOCK CHECKING OUT SOME GIRL'S ASS, TUMBLR STOPS WORKING.

:FFFUUU:

Xpelair

Pro Adventurer
Ciaphas Cain said:
earing idiots say that global warming must be nonsense because UK winters are getting colder. And the survey said... NUR-NUR! (It's a reference to a UK light entertainment show, in case no-one gets it...)

The UK is at the same latitude as Russia and Toronto - it's only because of the Gulf stream coming across the Atlantic from the Gulf of Mexico and warming the water that our climate is so temperate. Global warming is disrupting the Gulf stream, meaning the warmth disipates too soon.

...Of course, there's no point explaining this to them - they're in their fifties and sixties, and I'm in my twenties: what do I know of how the world works(?) [/somewhat-bitter-sarcasm]

dont-believe-in-global-warming-graffiti-photo1.jpg

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
People I try to avoid, but I see all the time. And just when you're starting to forget about them, they pop up to piss you off again some how.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
I just got the color on my top wire changed to bright blue and now I can't look at my braces now without thinking of Thetis' hair. At least I didn't get the bottom white.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
As ever, my gift-wrapping ability is far less than my enthusiasm for the task... -_-

Also, I've noticed a few times when I haven't shaved that there appears to be a patch on my jawline where I don't grow any hair. Due to the cold weather, I've grown a full beard. When I was debating shaving it all off at the weekend, I inspected the "bald patch".

It's white. White hairs. I mean literally, WHITE. Not grey. White. How can I have white hairs already? :?
Also I hate it when I'm in a queue and somebody brushes against my arse with their bag/basket. I know its not a sex thing because its usually old women. Next time it happens I'm going to cry rape!
DO IT. I'll totally back you up. :awesome: But yeah, that is annoying.
I didn't understand half of these words. Then I read Ciaphas' reply, which I thought was a joke. I was all lol, "Peanut butter! Basket! HAHA!" Then I realized Tesco is some kind of supermarket? And trolley means shopping cart? You Englanders and your crazy speak.

EDIT: I thought trolley was, like...a trolley car. You know, "Ding! Ding! Rice-a-Roni, the San Francisco treat!" Which is partly why your post confused me.
You Eaglelanders and your daft colloquialisms. :monster:
  • The fact that people piss me off so much, yet I still fancy them.

• When People say they're fine when they're obviously not.
Oh God, these. These so much.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I just got the color on my top wire changed to bright blue and now I can't look at my braces now without thinking of Thetis' hair. At least I didn't get the bottom white.

YOU KNOW WHO THETIS IS?
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU

In other news
An entire wall of posters just swallowed me up.
I screamed and I screamed but they wouldn't let go.

So then i spent 15 mins putting them back up
fuck

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
YOU KNOW WHO THETIS IS?
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU

I've been here for almost a year, I've picked up on a few things. :awesome:

And I didn't like feeling out of the loop whenever people talked about Dessies, so I checked out the wiki a while ago. /pathetic

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I need a new laptop battery already. >_>

Is it a Dell, because Dell are bastards! I had mine less than a year and it needed changing, which I wouldnt have minded if it wasnt for the fact it had been on the mains 99% of the time >:(

Damn you Tifabelle! :lol:

ON TOPIC: Having searing gas pain/indigestion for 2 days running now with no discernable cause.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I've been here for almost a year, I've picked up on a few things. :awesome:

And I didn't like feeling out of the loop whenever people talked about Dessies, so I checked out the wiki a while ago. /pathetic
READ MOAR

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I actually can't read. Any illusion of my literacy from my replies was actually maintained through a successive series of extremely lucky guesses as to what everyone is talking about at a given time.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
I actually can't read. Any illusion of my literacy from my replies was actually maintained through a successive series of extremely lucky guesses as to what everyone is talking about at a given time.

I knew it!

The biggest hint was when I was talking about David Tennant and you said that you'd tap that. Besides that, though, you were doing really well.

Have you ever considered Phonics?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I have. In fact, I just went back today to look at Thetis' profile because I like her hair and to see if there was a Fiotis page. There is. Of course. (It wasn't nearly as long as I had imagined, though. I was surprised.)
:monster:

Yeah, for whatever reason there's not much on the pairings pages. But, I mean...what would one even put on the Fiotis page? Other than that RAPE O CLOCK picture of Pyramid Head, ofc. XD

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
:monster:

Yeah, for whatever reason there's not much on the pairings pages. But, I mean...what would one even put on the Fiotis page? Other than that RAPE O CLOCK picture of Pyramid Head, ofc. XD

The chronically of their relationship? How it came to be? The turning point? Fanart? A list of every sexual encounter the two of them have had together? :awesome:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
s it a Dell, because Dell are bastards! I had mine less than a year and it needed changing, which I wouldnt have minded if it wasnt for the fact it had been on the mains 99% of the time

I heard Dell was crap so I avoided that. xD But yeah it's been less than a year for me also, and it already needs to be changed wtf. I'm prolonging it as long as possible, but whenever I unplug my laptop it's at 13% charged... xD Which is bad. ._. BATTERIES SHOULD LAST LONGER THAN THIS

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
The chronically of their relationship? How it came to be? The turning point? Fanart? A list of every sexual encounter the two of them have had together? :awesome:

unfortunately not

but send me a pm and i can give you all of these things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom