Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
How my lovely intelligent boyfriend turns into a total fucking retarded 12 year old boy while watching Deadliest Warrior.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
LAST TEST OF THE YEAR FOR MY ORGANIC CHEM AND THEN THE FINAL NEXT WEEK

WHY DO PROFESSORS DO THIS TO ME

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
How my lovely intelligent boyfriend turns into a total fucking retarded 12 year old boy while watching Deadliest Warrior.

COOL! HE LIKES DEADLIEST WARRIOR!!
wynaut_83666369.gif

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Well yeah, and It is kinda cool watching them attack pig corpses but.....:lol:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
My arse still hurts from falling in the snow.
Damn you, stack of theory books. I feel like I've been betrayed by a friend.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
SYYSSSTEEM UPPPPPDAAAAAAATTTTEEEESSSSS!!!?!?! :rage:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I also can't believe Spartan won against ninjas! what its not like they wore an orange jumpsuit or something!!! :lol:

Yeah that was total BS. Like Commanche VS Mongols, Genghis was robbed!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Pfft the bs one is Vlad the impaler vs. Sun Tzu. Sun should have won damn it.

also someone being a quiet asshat and not talking it out with me. AS ALWAYS

wynaut_83666369.gif

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Missed eating at 4pm because I was stressed out over something so stupid. And just my emotional self in general this past week.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
My feet are cold.

Also unless my shitty income picks up/people decide to give me stuff I need to live like food, I'll have £60 or less a month to live on after bills. That or I sit in the dark with the heating off to save money.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
My boyfriend taking up most of the bed.
IDGI HE HAS HE WIDTH OF AN EDGE OF PAPER

HOW CAN HE DO THIS TO ME

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Dermatologists apointment ended up being delayed because the guy had another patient, and so I was unable to go see the movie I had planned to see this day. Not blaming the doc mind you, he's got a job to do and his other patient almost certainly had something worse than me. But its still irritating that my plans got thrown out of whack.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Ok, I just need to bitch about this entire work day.

first off: THIS BITCH. I ever-so-kindly take her shift, when I could have been at home watching ATLA. Being as there was no car, I had to bus an hour in the pouring rain.

Get there, apparently someone else had already taken her shift. In a bad mood. Do not like the prospect of bussing an hour back home in the rain. Lucky enough all the cashiers called in sick, so I managed to get a shift. Kinda makes my trip worth while, at least.

My shift = I am the only cashier. I can't leave the box office. It's really dead on a wednesday night. Forever alone.

Break: Oh great. Annoying creepy guy who likes me is here. JOY.

WHAT THE FUCK THERE IS ANOTHER RISHI? WHO WORKS HERE? FUCK THAT SHIT.

Attempting to talk to crush:
Me: ....
Crush: ....
Me: ...I uh... like your hair.
Crush: Oh. Thanks.
Me: FOREVERALONE.

though this was all partially made up for the biggest lol of the week - guy, around 20ish, comes to a movie with his girlfriend. Tries to convince me she is under 14 to get the cheaper ticket price. LOL.

Also working with my favourite manager I never get to see.

ALL IN ALL IT WAS KINDA DEPRESSING.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
And being told to stop drawing because apparently you can only draw if you possessed a natural talent for it at an early age.

Whoever told you this has no talent themselves. Rather waste saliva in telling people to stop drawing, they should be more productive and be a proper guide. They lack talent. They lack the soul to draw.

wynaut_83666369.gif

People like that irritates me godsly.

Oh and eyesight looks bad today. fack u fever.

Ghost X

Was without internet for about 6 hours today due probably to flood damage from a storm a couple of days ago. Most of the productive shit I wanted to get done today required internet access. I think if ever the world lost the internet, I'd be screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom