Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Was feeling almost entirely better yesterday.

I wake up today and feel like death again. =/

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Called in work ill this morning after a nice marathon of spewing.
Then get back to bed only to have a phonecall from my line manager asking "So how are you feeling"
Other than stopping myself from throwing up my reply was "Oh just fine, just need some sleep and Im sure i'll be back at work tomorrow"
Then get a great response after saying i just need to sleep "Oh well that's not good i'll call you again in an hour to see if you feel any better"

Throughout the course of the day and being sick I have had 5 phonecalls from her 2 of which I couldnt answer but she felt happy enough to leave a voicemail to "check in"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well excuse me princess, i would've gotten him a lot sooner IF NOT FOR THE CONSTANT STATUS EFFECTS THANKS

I think I should quote this in "What makes my day". :P

But for the thread... eating a big sandwich until the point that I'm full, and being hungry again two hours later. And it was a good sandwich: chicken, tomatoes, cheese... stupid stomach.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Dear msn/hotmail please stop sending me messages pretending to be from my friends when they are actually dirty, fucking stinking viruses and whatnot, I received a very legit looking one about an hour ago, its kinda hard to explain why it looked legit and normally i'm extremely careful about junk mail filtering through to my inbox but this one was different and thanks to it my computer almost caught about 50 viruses, luckily my antiviral software caught it but I'm now having to check a full system scan just to make sure the computer is going to be alright. I fucking love technology....

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
doing laundry. bleh. why can't you clothes just fold yourselves?

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Called in work ill this morning after a nice marathon of spewing.
Then get back to bed only to have a phonecall from my line manager asking "So how are you feeling"
Other than stopping myself from throwing up my reply was "Oh just fine, just need some sleep and Im sure i'll be back at work tomorrow"
Then get a great response after saying i just need to sleep "Oh well that's not good i'll call you again in an hour to see if you feel any better"

Throughout the course of the day and being sick I have had 5 phonecalls from her 2 of which I couldnt answer but she felt happy enough to leave a voicemail to "check in"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If ever there has been a good reason to drop an F-bomb, this is it. Fuck that noise man.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Just found out that a friend of mine is going to die.

Fuck everything. Just...fuck.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Don't know you really man, but that straight up sucks. If you need someone to talk to and none of your friends are around or something, or you just want a new face to talk to, you know where to find me.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Damn, that makes my problems seem kind of insignificant. Good luck coping dood.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Just found out that a friend of mine is going to die.

Fuck everything. Just...fuck.
if you need anyone to talk to about dis or anything else, im here

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Stuck at the mall. Some complete waste of human flesh brought a gun and the cops have about 10% of the parking lot blocked off. Unfortunately I parked in that 10%. luckily my parents are here; unfortunately they didn't park that far from me so I'm not sure I'll be able to leave with them either.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Just went to pay my rent online, because they no longer accept my card at my apartment complex. They re-did their website, and now there's a fucking $36 "convenience" fee to pay online with my card. This wasn't there when I was in Budapest this summer, and it's ridiculous.

Dear Madison @ Settler's Point: GO FUCK YOURSELVES, YOU MONEY HUNGRY CUNTS. I'll be leaving you a check in the drop box, because you're only open 9-5 through the week, so there's no possible way I can pay you in person, because I'm at work from 8:30-6/7. I'll also be leaving you a note, telling you how very full of shit you are, and that $36 is NOT in fact "convenient" - especially when it was FREE a few months ago.

X :neo:

Trying to find out prices for things like phone, internet etc. Seeing a bundle and wanting to get more info, so I use one of those 'live chat' things.

Took 10 mins and a bunch of irrelevant questions before they said "sorry I don't have that information for you."

Me: I want information about [blank] bundle.
Them: Do you have our services already?
Me: No, I live at home, looking to get some prices because I'd like to move out in the near future.
Them: Can I have your address to find out if your location has proper internet access?
Me: Erm, no, I don't need to know about the internet access and I don't even know where I'll be moving yet.
Them: Do you currently have TV with us?
Me: No, I already said that's through my parents. I just want to know about this bundle that I see on your website.
Them: Welcome to our services. Make sure you have your credit card on you for your online purchase.
Me: *angryface*

Honestly thought I was talking to a robot because of how stupid they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom