Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Jobcentre.

Waited for 3 or 4 months to get anything from them, then when I do finally get something from them it's half of what I was supposed to get, and that's apparently all I'll get because I failed to attend a meeting. That they never told me I had. Like the last one I missed because the letter telling me about it arrived a month after they posted it, and two weeks past the date of the appointment. I ring them up to tell them about it, and get told I needed to call a different place. Who tell me this was nothing to do with them and I have to call the Jobcentre again. Who tell me that they aren't the right department, but that they'll contact them and call me back. Which hasn't happened yet. So I'll be calling them back tomorrow, on the off chance that they won't string me along or tell me a new story this time.

Also my brother trying to mock me for making plans to do something with my life other than 'sit around the house all day and do nothing' like him. I'm not bothered if I don't have his support, I just wish he'd shut up because he's such a negative person to be around.

Also infrequent internet access.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Giving into temptation and eating a big peanut butter and chocolate chip cookie while I'm still sick, and it's definitely on the list of things I'm supposed to be avoiding right now... BUT IT'S BEEN LIKE THREE WEEKS

I NEEDED CHOCOLATE

Now I pay in misery XD

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Good job, dog, you lost them!

Kellie28.png

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I have work in six hours. Should not still be awake. Damn you, YouTube videos.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Giving into temptation and eating a big peanut butter and chocolate chip cookie while I'm still sick, and it's definitely on the list of things I'm supposed to be avoiding right now... BUT IT'S BEEN LIKE THREE WEEKS

I NEEDED CHOCOLATE

Now I pay in misery XD

Just curious... how did it sit?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
evidently broke a bowl by nuking something in it cause we have no more plates

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
ROACHES. ROACHES CAN KISS MY ASS.

I Raided the shit out of that roach and killed it good last night but glaksjdfao;iewdfjklaewdf ROACHES.

butcherthegirl

Don't Waste Ma Time
AKA
butcher, Jian
Knowing that it's Chinese New Year and you're going to see the girl (whom you have a crush on and whom rejected you) holding hands and laughing with your best friend (whom is now the girl's boyfriend).

Again. FUG.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Drove all the way to work, then threw up in the garbage can just outside the store. So much for that idea. Just glad I didn't bother going inside.

After four hours' worth of sleep I don't even feel all that much better, apart from obviously not feeling like I'm about to throw up again.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
TidyingAttempting to tidy my room. Possibly more soul destroying than work. :<

Especially when I find a magazine from March 2010 that's still in its plastic wrap. (Turns out they scored FFXIII 70%.)

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i just spent twenty minutes of my lunch break rereading homestuck just to prove someone wrong about thinking one of my favorite characters it manipulative

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I am frozen inside my house. It seriously looks like someone summoned Shiva out there and she is spamming Diamond Dust. I could be out doing shit today but noooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom