Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
fyi I got home all right, but my mom and my car are still there. My mom had shopping to do so she didn't really care that much. I hope it doesn't turn into a four-hour standoff though. Also that no one gets hurt.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I'm feeling sort of dizzy sitting here

maybe i should lay on my back and do a floorshuffle to my last class since mebbe the brains not gettin blood

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I got an email from Toshiba today telling me that my new computer's chipset (whatever the fuck that is) has a defect.

Are_You_Fucking_Kidding_Me_HD_by_CrusierPL.png

Last edited:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
..LOL, just realized, I get jealous REALLY easily, eventually get depressed about it.

/FUCK

crack

Donator
i fainted in the middle of an interview with an art center i was applying for. they ended up calling the paramedics and i'm pretty sure i made a shit first impression and will never get a call back from them. : (

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Oh, my God, Audi! That's horrible! The important thing is you're okay, even if you don't get the job.

crack

Donator
it wasn't a job, it was sort of like art classes, but they only accept people who are really experienced. i didn't even get to show her my portfolio AWEFOKAWF I'M DESTINED TO BE A FAILURE hold me ;-;

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Yeah hope you're okay Audball.

also my mom got home at about 2pm so that worked out all right. I'm not sure what happened other than that.

Also also insomnia sucks as it resulted in me getting like 5 hours of sleep last night. I should go to bed.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Audi! That's awful. D: Well, they really should give you another chance, that sort of thing is something that totally isn't your fault. Plus, they can't just refuse you without seeing your art, which is totally kick ass by the way. If they don't call you back it's time for me to get a plane ticket and bust some heads imo. :awesome:

Grandma is getting on my last nerve, FUUUUU. I hate when people patronize me btw. These two things are related. :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
FFS people no one should try and force a victimized girl into keeping her fucking rape baby.

That's not anyone's business but her own and it's not your place to try and make her. GTFO AND GET SOME BRAINS.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
You have never said anything I agree with more man. Some girls in this position choose to see the baby as the one good thing that came out of a rape and love it. Some need to get everything related to the rape out of their fucking lives to heal. And the rape victim is the only person who should make this decision.

crack

Donator
thanks everyone : ( it doesn't help when your mother is disappointed because it's apparently my fault that i fainted ;-;

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
thanks everyone : ( it doesn't help when your mother is disappointed because it's apparently my fault that i fainted ;-;

WHAT! NO! IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!

I'll nurse you back to health bb

And kick any asses necessary.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
i fainted in the middle of an interview with an art center i was applying for. they ended up calling the paramedics and i'm pretty sure i made a shit first impression and will never get a call back from them. : (

Hey hey that's a little extreme to go and faint like that, what happened to you?? And that's not what I see you as. I expect you to give it another try. :( At any rate get well soon ya?

edit:

FUCKING BANKS.

Alexia Ashford

SOMEONE IN THE CORRIDOR?
AKA
Konneh
I hate it when you're talking calmly about something and the person is responding calmly and then yells at you for dragging something on and on and on and you're left standing there like... what?

Alexia Ashford

SOMEONE IN THE CORRIDOR?
AKA
Konneh
That is complete and utter bullshit. HOW could that even KINDA be your fault?
Yes I conveniently fainted to get out of something I really want. :/ Makes sense to me.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Jobs are rarer than Daimonds around here, unless you feel like wiping peoples butts for a living. Not even jopking on the second half of that statement.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
My grandpa's ex wiped old person ass for a living, so I know you're not joking. Jobs are rarer than a good steak just about everywhere these days man, I'm lucky to have my shit 30 hours a week.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Dear body clock,

If you're going to get me up for work, make sure you get me up when I need to get up, not forty minutes early. Especially after I tossed and turned for at least thirty minutes each of the two nights beforehand, making me already down at least three hours on sleep.

No love,

Aaron

P.S. wtf @ crack's mom. does she seriously believe people have seizures at will or something

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Maybe she was actually upset because it totally would have been perfect for acting school?

lolno she's a bitch (sorry, Audrey, but I haaate heeeer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom