Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
UPS didn't deliver my stuff despite being here in the complex this evening and it's affecting everything I do.

Also, one of my favorite fitness models looks like she's got implants. Disappointing shit is disappointing.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
After a month I still have this damn cough. Only now it looks like it may be some respiratory virus instead of a damn cold. Don't know for sure, but it seems a little to conveneint that I'd get an absurdly long lasting cough at roughly the same time an illness that involves coughing shows up.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
every little thing I do is absolutely exhausting.

Not just mentally, but physically too. Walking up a flight of stairs makes me so exhausted I want to pass out.

Idk I'm starting to get a little worried. I'm pretty sure it's just iron deficiency but I am really scared of medicine type thingys (I'm deathly afraid of needles and may just faint at the sight of one) and I don't really want to find out since I'm sure it'll require blood work ;__;

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It took me ten fucking minutes to get hold of a manager this evening. Naturally I couldn't beat customers off with a stick the whole time. When I'm standing around staring at the phone does it really look like I'm available to help people?

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
fao: Mike Huckabee,

Just shut the fuck up already. For your own sake, even. You've pretty much managed to destroy the illusion people had of you being a nice person with all your batshit insane conspiracy theories about Obama's upbringing and your slut-shaming. For the record Natalie Portman is perfectly capable of raising a child. Also she's engaged so pretending that she's single is fucking stupid.

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I hate it when I make an honest attempt to let someone know they're doing something stupid and they utterly fail to listen to me. I shall list no examples, as that would fill this whole thread once I got rolling.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I hate it when I make an honest attempt to let someone know they're doing something stupid and they utterly fail to listen to me. I shall list no examples, as that would fill this whole thread once I got rolling.

If you're thinking of the same example I'm thinking of, that made my day because he was so hilariously clueless. It reminded me that no matter how many problems I have, there are some people who have way worse problems than I do.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
EDIT: Nevermind, problem solved xD

I'm pissed when emotional at the same time... lol. All fucked up makes me more depresses, can be aggressive too.

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I just spent four hours killing Starman Supers in Earthbound. No Sword of Kings still. Fuck I hate super low random drops from enemies that will never appear except this one place at this one time.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I just spent four hours killing Starman Supers in Earthbound. No Sword of Kings still. Fuck I hate super low random drops from enemies that will never appear except this one place at this one time.
You're gonna hate me for this, but I had the sword of kings drop after 12 kills. I never got the Goddess Ring though!

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of Trapezohedrons from FFXIII :oscar:
I'm sorry, a 1% drop rate?

try a fucking .008% drop rate bro and then I'll listen

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
You're gonna hate me for this, but I had the sword of kings drop after 12 kills. I never got the Goddess Ring though!

I say this with all due respect, but screw you ya lucky freak. Now to make Earthbound players hate me forever... I once got the Gutsy Bat off the very first Bionic Kraken I killed. Still, no Sword of Kings though.

Brooke left me. ;-;

THIS MAKES ME SAD TOO. BUT I HOPE YOU ALWAYS REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES LIKE THAT BABY WHO RAN INTO A WINDOW. :awesome:

Also, I wish my parents hadn't only given me 20 mins to get ready. I wish I had time to wash my hair.

And Adri is a blanket stealer.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
failed my organic chemistry test again

on the bright side it was only nine percent below the average of 66? i guess

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I paid 10.95 for 3 day shipping and ups has postponed delivering my fucking package until monday, because some fucking nigger driver was too lazy to get out of his fucking truck and look for my apartment.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
My mom just accidentally destroyed my copy of BC2 while I was playing team death match by knocking the xbox over.

I fucking hate this week.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I just spent five minutes trying to explain to someone what a fucking remote is.

LADY I REALLY HOPE YOU'VE BEEN STERILIZED SO YOU DONT CONTINUE TO SPREAD YOUR STUPID THROUGHOUT THE FUCKING GENE POOL

sjmfd

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
A remote?

Like, a control?

ot: when people spit on the floor in public. I could understand if you really, really had to spit something out, but it rarely seems that's the case.

While waiting for the bus, I saw this guy spit sitting on a seat spit on the floor. Which was made worse by the fact that if he had just turned his head an inch to the right, he could have just as easily spat into a bin.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I just spent five minutes trying to explain to someone what a fucking remote is.

LADY I REALLY HOPE YOU'VE BEEN STERILIZED SO YOU DONT CONTINUE TO SPREAD YOUR STUPID THROUGHOUT THE FUCKING GENE POOL

sjmfd

What is this mythical remoto? What does it do? Unlock tings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom