Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
NO SHE FUCKING ACTS LIKE SHE DOESN'T KNOW WTF A REMOTE IS, THEN SAYS

"Where do I find it?"

UP YOUR ASS YOU STUPID WHORE

I'VE BEEN HANGING AROUND DACON TOO MUCH

Don't blame me for you expressing your true feelings.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
The other manager at work getting shitty because I called in sick again. Well i'm sorry that I can hardly walk you stupid bitch.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Computer crashed in the middle of rebuilding my >1,000,000-post forum's search index and vBulletin's control panel doesn't list where the search indexing leaves off in its control panel log. So now I've got to restart the whole fucking thing from scratch. What a pain in the arse.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
didn't get the chance to talk to Shrimpie today.. an' Mommy's just fucked up. I hate life. sometimes...

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Had my first asthma attack in years, thanks to this bloody virus. >:

Also, a discrepency between my available account balance and actual account balance. I know what it means when this happens - a payment has been made by my card, but the money hasn't yet been taken. What's pissing me off about it is that I can't account for £7.99 of the difference. :shifty:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
RL Mom scolding my brother then suddenly brings my name in..

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
The task of cleaning up vomit and trying to spot what I have actually been sick on.
Sometimes I hate having a messy room. >:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
One of my closest and dearest friends who has a psychological condition which I will not specify out of respect to some part of his privacy has recently developed an illicit drug habit which I believe he will certainly not shake off until something terrible happens.

And it cuts me so deep to say that I don't think there's anything I can do about him, knowing his character and his already-existing mental condition

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I can't talk to anyone for fucks sake. YOU fucked up, don't act like a fucking moron with me for trying to fix shit. Act like you have some brains and talk to me like a person, shit.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
People that just leave... or disappear without saying anything. Especially if they're a close friend. At least let me know you're alright. At least say you've got to go for awhile. Even worse if they randomly show up, say hi, and leave again. Forever worrying. Forever waiting.

It's just plain... frustrating. Did those people even care in the first place? Anyhow... it makes it even harder to trust a lot of people. X_x

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I can't talk to anyone for fucks sake. YOU fucked up, don't act like a fucking moron with me for trying to fix shit. Act like you have some brains and talk to me like a person, shit.
You can talk to me :(

Anyway as I kind of pointed out in the chit chat thread, boredom pisses me off.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I am in desperate need of sleep because I haven't really done much of that in three days

but everything hurts

so much

my friend's dad also died and this is incredibly dfepressing

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
That sucks bro. Good luck with shit.

My garbage disposal sounds like a Tyrannosaurus caught in a meat grinder.

I hate it.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Trying to kill an enemy in an FPS for ammo and having that enemy blown up because some other NPC had to lob fucking grenades at it. Doesn't matter whether the NPC is an ally or another enemy, it's still annoying.

You'd think I'd be more irritated at frequently being in the radius of the grenade, but I'm usually not, unless there's no easy way to recharge my shields. It's perverse. Probably this is due to my gamer OCD where I have to collect as much ammo as physically possible, regardless of whether I actually need it or not.

Last edited:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Woke up this morning with a sore throat and stuffy nose.

Wasn't I just sick with the flu? God, I hate my body sometimes.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The task of cleaning up vomit and trying to spot what I have actually been sick on.
Sometimes I hate having a messy room. >:
INCONCEIVABLE! Can your room really be in a worse state than mine??

OT: I'm able to taste things again now... but the inside of my mouth tastes all manky. =(

Plus,
NIIIII-NAAAAAAAA! D:

...Still, at least we got rid of Robson Green. :monster: Also, WB Herrick.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I woke up having somehow tied myself up in my own blankets with all the tossing and turning last night.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
My new GPU and power supply won't fit in my pc's case. Thought for sure at least one of them would :/

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Why wouldnt the GPU fit, of all things =/

Too much clutter? because iirc those things are supposed to be like one-size-fits-all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom