Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I know that, thanks. The case is too small so everything is cluttered the fuck up. I really thought there'd be room for the GPU.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Woke up this morning with a sore throat and stuffy nose.

Wasn't I just sick with the flu? God, I hate my body sometimes.

0U63z.gif

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
My new GPU and power supply won't fit in my pc's case. Thought for sure at least one of them would :/

I made the same mistake when I got my power supply. Though I found it as a good thing because the case I originally wanted to use sucks compared to the one I have now.

On topic: work not paying me correctly. :(

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I made the same mistake when I got my power supply. Though I found it as a good thing because the case I originally wanted to use sucks compared to the one I have now.

Well, I knew it'd be one or the other that didn't fit.

Just didn't expect neither one of them to. I suppose I should just look at this as the start of building a new pc. Problem is making money for the rest of the part.

I was hoping to be able to play DA-2 on my PC. Crysis 2 as well.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
To be fair, though, you could just theoretically get a new case and then just pull everything out of your old one and stuff it back into the new :monster:

And a computer case would be the least of your worries in terms of cost.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
To be fair, though, you could just theoretically get a new case and then just pull everything out of your old one and stuff it back into the new :monster:

And a computer case would be the least of your worries in terms of cost.

Obviously that's the plan.

But if I can't reuse the motherboard, or the processor, I have to replace those too.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yeah I know.

I think the motherboard might be a problem though. I don't know.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Fiction hasn't been zoned in about a month. I had to shift about fifty shelves' worth of books to get all the titles to fit, and even then I had to leave a lot of copies on the cart. I've been telling them to get on it for about a week. It took me over two hours to shelve nine shelves' worth of books when it would have taken me about ninety minutes if the damn section were properly maintained. It's also particularly irksome when the books are stacked up so high that it's impossible to transport the cart without the books falling off. Tonight was one of those nights. Luckily the rest of the shelving was insubstantial enough that I could just shift some of them off to another cart tonight, but that took about ten minutes of my time. And yet despite the other shelving being insubstantial, I didn't get it finished. I suspect it's just going to suck until all the former Borders clientèle get used to the layout of our store.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Snooki is on the latest cover of Rolling Stone. oh god kill me now

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
So today I woke up, got in front of my computer, decided to first check out what's up on youtube. As it turns out, you can't login without connecting to google account anymore. So youtube is officially 100% Google's ***** now, okay. Then they came to with the news that to login I have confirm via cellphone. I need to have a cellphone to access my youtube account. Seriously. What kinda nazi bullcrap is this?! Aargh

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
For whatever reason, I can't get my NWC to work - which means no online pokeymanz stuff :'

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Goddamn pancake day on lecture day.
If I could, I'd eat pancakes all day long goddamnit.
BUT NOOOO WE HAVE TO STUDY MANSFIELD PARK
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

My friend invited me to go to Impact with her, but spent no time with me or her youth group. She was on her cell phone the whole time. Now, what's the point of going to a youth conference if not to worship? No matter who told her to put the damn phone away, she didn't listen.

Getting called "Auntie" from some middle school kid. Yeah, he's okay, but gets annoying...ugh. I'm going to kill Kyle next time I see him.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Massive headache and stress about...well, everything.

Nothing says "Fun!" like worrying about how you're going to pay the bills :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Michael fucking Dell. Bastard wants to charge me (=my soon-to-be new boss) €1000 extra on my new work laptop just 'cause I want 8 GB of memory, extended warranty, and an SSD. I mean, €250 just to replace a 320 GB hard drive with a 128 GB SSD? really? Upgrade to a quadcore just to be able to get 8 GB memory? really?

Michael Dell, fuck you, quit asking absurd prices for customization.

@my future boss, fuck you too for making me order either a Dell, an HP, or an Apple. The latter's completely out of league, I demand a 17 inch laptop at the very least (anything smaller and I'll go nuts from staring at the tiny screen three feet away from my eyes), yet you bastards only have one (1) 17 inch model, which only starts at the maximum budget I was alotted.

Although that price might be with taxes, companies can buy shit without taxes, hmm... Still, I'd have to learn how to use a Mac. And I fear I'd dislike it. Gasp.

Edit: Never mind: Fuck you too, Apple, charging €350 in advance for service I might not even use. Apple does charge less for an upgrade to an SSD, though. But still, then I'd have to pay extra.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Shit headache, can't seem to do anything right today, etc.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
"PlaystationNetwork will be temporarily unavailable due to scheduled maintenance from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm PDT on Wednesday, March 9, 2011."

FFFUUUUU HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PLAY MLB WITH MY BROTHER YOU STUPID WHORES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom