Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
It pisses me off that I can't be bothered list all the reasons we can't bring you outside ;.;

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
When someone contradicts something you've said, and then when you bring in evidence and logic to support your statement and point out why their contradicting statement is faulty, they act like you're attacking them and say that it's "just their opinion."

Yeah, and you felt it necessary to imply that my opinion was wrong and your opinion was right, so back it up, bitch. And try to pick up some literacy while you're at it.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Instigators.

I loathe them to no end and yes it's a strong word to use but I feel it's appropriate. I hate when people insert themselves into the middle of a confrontation, consistently interject with these stupid little heated words to stir up the flames, and then act as if they did nothing wrong. I hate that, it's just so stupid.

If you're so daft that you feel it's necessary to make some "entertainment" for yourself by doing that, then why don't you do something more productive?! I mean how bored do you have to be to just worsen an already heated argument?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
All of the above on this page.

Except for Queen of Sunshine's one.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Hormones.

Screw you, hormones. I did not grow to 13 to be a slave to you! :rage:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Not taking anything to work for lunch, assuming I'll be able to skip out early. Then not being able to skip out early.

And coming home to no food because roommate ate it all, ofc :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
People buttfucking you because they have no integrity or loyalty.

Having your entire life ripped from under you repeatedly because of selfish assholes constantly fucking you over.

Never getting a break, and being caught in the same loop of bullshit in your laughably pathetic and unstable life.

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
when somebody texts or ims you just a: "lol" or "lmao" but nothing else. How do they expect me to continue the conversation? My joke is OVER. You're not contributing to the conversation. It's supposed to be a two-way deal. I say something interesting, you laugh and say something interesting, and the wheels on the bus go round.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Trying to take a break from shit and then getting badgered about it and how long it's going to take.

LONGER IF YOU KEEP TALKING

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
when your uncle in some drunken haze doesn't turn off the gas from last weekend's BBQ, and had you not found out your house would've exploded.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Headaches that won't fuck off and let me be free.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Last edited:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
When people "tickle" you, but what they are really doing is shoving their hands into your ribs.

You bitch. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom