Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
That's why you shouldn't let your four-year-old son near a one-week-old puppy. If you can't keep a close watch over children so they don't get in trouble like that, it's beyond me how you can possibly be doing a good job raising them

Bloody hell, that's retarded

Tbh no matter how hard parents watch their kids they always find a way to do something naughty. My auntie watches my little cousin like a hawk and he still does naughty shit lol.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Well, the puppy survived. That's all that matters.
I wouldn't say it's all that matters. That dog will probably be mentally scarred from the experience for life.

A

Great Old One
Funny, I just read that earlier today. I mean really WTF? I mean, a man is not allowed to express his gratitude during the day of quite possibly his biggest accomplishment? He blew a kiss to his family!!!
Yeah, that's just a dumb ass reason why to not let someone graduate. That school takes things way too seriously.

A

Great Old One
I wouldn't say it's all that matters. That dog will probably be mentally scarred from the experience for life.
Although I do feel bad for the puppy, and I do think that the mom should be evaluated for to which why she let her son flush the puppy in the first place (meaning, I agree with all of your points), but I doubt that dogs have feelings of being 'mentally scarred,' unless by mentally scarred you mean the dog not being able to go near a toilet because of the event.

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
I'd be more grossed out by a giant person washing me in a toilet than being flushed down the toilet. It's more of an escape route. ;)

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Although I do feel bad for the puppy, and I do think that the mom should be evaluated for to which why she let her son flush the puppy in the first place (meaning, I agree with all of your points), but I doubt that dogs have feelings of being 'mentally scarred,' unless by mentally scarred you mean the dog not being able to go near a toilet because of the event.
I doubt the dog will actually remember the experience, but even unremembered traumas like that can have a huge influence on humans' developing brains. I don't see why it would be any different for dogs.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'd be more grossed out by a giant person washing me in a toilet than being flushed down the toilet. It's more of an escape route. ;)

really, doubting whether you'd be able to fucking breathe because you've been sent down a pipe full of water wouldn't be traumatic to you? I find it difficult to imagine the experience not being terrifying tbh.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Bah, that's what I get for posting at 1am while sleep deprived :monster:

A

Great Old One
I doubt the dog will actually remember the experience, but even unremembered traumas like that can have a huge influence on humans' developing brains. I don't see why it would be any different for dogs.
I could understand why it would be traumatic for a dog to be near humans if it was abused in the past, but I'm pretty sure it'd be more traumatic for the dog to encounter the child than being fearful of being placed in the water bowl of a toilet again.

Or maybe the kid himself is traumatized after watching his puppy go 'bye-bye' down the drain.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
yeah, probably at both of those. But would the dog generalise that to a fear of all humans, or just four-year-old kids? Alas, we'll probably never know.

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
I hate when in the middle of the night something falls on the ground, or I wake up and papers are all over the floor cuz of the fan.

A

Great Old One
When your dogs (five of them) bark in five o' clock in the morning and you can't go back to sleep.

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
when someone feels its neccessary to use YOUR bathroom in the middle of the night, even though there's a perfectly functioning one thats located FAR AWAY from your bedroom.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
When my roommate eats all the food, uses all the laundry soap, basically uses up everything in teh fucking house and doesn't go to work for days on end, but NEVER buys anything for the house. No groceries, no nothing. Shit is pissing me off.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I have a housemate like that, she's repeatedly turned the kitchen into a pigsty, used everybody elses dishes and then invited her boyfriend over to eat other peoples food. I've thrown him out of the apartment before. Lolz good times.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Yeah, he loves to use every clean dish and bit of silverware, then stick them in the sink in semi-soapy water...and then leaves them there for days. It's a cycle - he makes a mess of things, and I leave it to teach him a lesson and make him take care of it himself, then I get fed up and tidy it all up myself.

It's a vicious cycle. Can't wait to move out in November.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I'm moving out in just over 2 weeks. Is going to be so fucking awesome.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Just because you ruined the mattress completely. It isn't Ronin Mattress, YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT.

Photoshop pisses me off. I spent two hours inking something and then it fucking saved it as the wrong file. Don't think I've had a huge rage like that in a long time.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
My mattress, this is another thing that pisses me off, good call :monster: It gets worse everyday.

We so need to have a slumber party with the duvet and towels on the floor. Even if we end up yelling YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT loads whilst setting it up.

:awesome:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
My mattress, this is another thing that pisses me off, good call :monster: It gets worse everyday.

We so need to have a slumber party with the duvet and towels on the floor. Even if we end up yelling YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT loads whilst setting it up.

I can tell this will happen. If it does, I will smother you. :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Oh Bex, you and your wacky David Carradine fetish.

No. If you do that then you'll get into trouble. >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom