Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I've gotten bruises that way. I don't even bruise easily.

WTF, man. WTFUUUUUUCCCCCCK. :(

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'm a repeat offender for that really ._.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I'm well suited for it tbqh, I have enormously long Mr. Tickle arms, Bex will testify to it ;.;

mrtickle.jpg

This is an artist's rendition rly.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
They were funny before they became shit and grammatically challenged imo

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
They were funny before some dude stuck other people's lolcats on his site and started making a profit off them. Now they're just kind of sad.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Adri said I looked like Pebbles, but my own BF said I look like bam bam.
CRYING INSIDE

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
Textbooks that get so wrapped up in LOL IM WRITING A TEXTBOOK I R SMART that they don't actually convey what they're trying to teach you clearly. Wtf. Okay, you got to write a book, I GET IT. Now get the fuck off your high horse and speak plain English.

And internet connections that are actually connected maybe 70% of the time.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
It raining out on the day I decided to walk home (to pick up some clothes from the tailor) rather than get a ride home.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
Racism and any kind of prejudice pisses me off big time.

Misogynists make me want to go on a killing spree of all men regardless of whether they are misogynist themselves or not, they piss me off that much.

Guys that read "The Game" and start acting like manipulative a-holes because their inferiority complexes are so big that they have to try and get '9s' and '10s' women in order to feel good about themselves. It's seriously retarded.

The fact that I can only get 1MB broadband where I live.

I've gained weight recently. *sigh*

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
Racism and any kind of prejudice pisses me off big time.

Misogynists make me want to go on a killing spree of all men regardless of whether they are misogynist themselves or not, they piss me off that much.

Guys that read "The Game" and start acting like manipulative a-holes because their inferiority complexes are so big that they have to try and get '9s' and '10s' women in order to feel good about themselves. It's seriously retarded.

The fact that I can only get 1MB broadband where I live.

I've gained weight recently. *sigh*

I hate people who have confederate flags.

Meteo

wolf among the sheep
One thing that never fails to piss me off is shit that goes wrong for absolutely no reason at all.

I don't mind something not working out the way I expect so much, but when something goes wrong for which where there is no explanation or cause, I have to stop, sit back and laugh at life, otherwise I'm liable to break something.

Also self-righteous hypocrites. They have a special place on my shitlist.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
One thing that never fails to piss me off is shit that goes wrong for absolutely no reason at all.

I don't mind something not working out the way I expect so much, but when something goes wrong for which where there is no explanation or cause, I have to stop, sit back and laugh at life, otherwise I'm liable to break something.

Also self-righteous hypocrites. They have a special place on my shitlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom