Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Downloading the 5LP version of Death Magnetic was a huge waste. It's the same fucking mix as the CD version. All I can say is I'm glad the Guitar Hero 3 version exists. Why the fuck would they charge $130 for such absurdly overprocessed garbage? I'm glad I pirated it.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Tiff, what the flying fuck? What kind of people are these? What a bunch of assholes. Shit friends. Shit people. Stop associating with them. This really makes me rage.

I am so angry right now no words can properly describe it.

I am playing God of War on God Mode, the highest difficulty, and I am completely unable to save Kratos' family in the dream sequence of the penultimate battle.
They just keep dying. And dying. And dying. And dying. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING.

I am...so...pissed...off... I have a strategy that carries me a long way but not all the way to the end. This is despite having maximum magic and even the Rage of the Gods at my disposal. I am at top health yet I keep losing...and losing...
It's so annoying to keep hearing Kratos' wife scream "PLEASE HELP" and then see them die...over...and over...

:FFFUUU:

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Please spoiler tag that because walls of pics

I sympathize tho. I finally fucking beat that after like three hours of trying, only to have my ps2 freeze during the second Ares fight.

Please spoiler tag that because walls of pics

I sympathize tho. I finally fucking beat that after like three hours of trying, only to have my ps2 freeze during the second Ares fight.

My PS3 just froze (playing the PS3 HD version) when I tried to enter the menu, so I had go through the first Ares battle again which took a couple of tries.

*sigh* The struggle continues.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
;.;

Mine froze during a deadlock so for about an hour my tv had nothing but grunts and groans coming from it as though kratos and ares were havimg angry makeup sex

Count your blessings

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm stuck in GoW 2, there's a Cerberus that just won't die on normal difficulty :monster:. I beat him once, but then the Medusae pwned me (or I forgot to save later on, I forget). Poorly placed save locations etc.

@thread, the fact that college and software development aren't as exciting as they make one believe in The Social Network. Parties like that don't exist irl. And I've never found the energy, enthousiasm or motivation to be anything more than an average 9 to 5 software developer. Or, you know, cool.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
All of the drama with three of my closest friends here, I feel like I'm going to lose them all. Usually I feel I am at fault for these things, but this time I believe the exact opposite. In any case, it's amazing to see how fragile friendships really are with people you thought you knew and trusted for years. And when they've treated you like shit and blamed you for being sick, well, you're not really sure what to do. I'm trying not to give a flying fuck, but I've known them for a long portion of my life, called their family my family, etc.
Idk. For once I don't think I deserve it.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
@Tiff: Good, because you don't.

@Thread: Suddenly got a nasty headache and spent most of last night on the verge of throwing up. Now I am still barfy and running a mild fever.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Installing software on a mac is a pain in the neck. I spent two hours trying to install WINE, but it won't work. Gah.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Installing software on a mac is a pain in the neck. I spent two hours trying to install WINE, but it won't work. Gah.

^this, and the fact that Mac / OSX isn't nearly as awesome as the fanboys make it out to be. It's at least as quirky as Windows, in my experience, maybe even moreso.

That, and xcode uses too much memory.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
4 problems on physics written homework
1st has 6 parts
2nd has 3 parts
3rd has 2 parts
4th has 3 parts

i've only finished 1 and 2 and i am pretty sure i won't get very far on my challenge fic today boo hoo boo hoo

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
People on the street clapping their hands and screaming like drunken monkeys in the middle of the night, well aware that the rest of the citizens need to go to bed early so they can head to work the next day. Fuck you, you free-loading scum, who live out of dealing with drugs and subventions (a.k.a.: money taken forcefully by politicians from all those who have to work and can't sleep at night because of the reasons I exposed).

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
You know, just because I like giving shit away doesn't mean you can take my shit whenever you want to without asking ffs.

It's my goddamn food, I CHOOSE to share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom