Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Had a flat tire. They can fix it, but not till later, so I had to take off from work. Which would normally be ok, but in a very strange way I actually wanted to go in. ah well.

Also I'm kind of sad because if my brother's friend Charlie had been in instead of his friend Mike, Charlie would have done it right away ;.; Mike used to be like a big brother to me, but he's changed so much since he got married, and now divorced and seeing another girl. I miss old Mike :(

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Okay job, I like how you give us dinner on the bi-weekly 'hey fuck stay at work until 9 PM and listen to bullshit' event, but for fucks sake, does it have to be all gone if we spend another fifteen minutes discussing stuff? Fuck, had to scrape up lukewarm leftovers (nor surprisingly, largely vegetables) just to get some food. Please be prepared better next time, k thx. And colleagues, think of the others too.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I've probably ranted about my brother, but I will, again, for the sake of it.

So apparently one of my brother's friends is leaving for another city tomorrow, so he found it funny to give my brother a badge (one of those militar-type badges you wear with a chain on your neck) which states his blood type. That is, my brother's friend's blood type. I tried telling my brother it's not exactly safe to wear something that states a WRONG blood type (my brother's blood type is not the same as his friend's), since in case something happened, he might receive uncompatible blood. Of course, this kind of thing should not happen, but why would he take the risk?

I'll accept I might be oversensitive with this, but I want to take care of my family as much as I can. So whatever, instead of saying I'm right, or even just listening, he just treats me like shit. Fuck, I'm doing this for his safety. If he dies, it's him who dies, not me. Yet he treats me as if I was just trying to piss him off?

He's such a self-centered brat that most of the time he just thinks my family has nothing else to do than annoying him. He thinks the world basically works around himself. He pisses me off so much that even as I write this and think of how selfish he is, I'm getting angrier!

Why can't I have some respectful and sensible brother instead of a selfish brat who just wants to do whatever he pleases in every moment, with no regards for anyone else or even his own future whatsoever?

And then in some years' time, when he's a failure, he'll crawl to ask me to lend him money. And my moral will tell me I have to. Fuck.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I've probably ranted about my brother, but I will, again, for the sake of it.

So apparently one of my brother's friends is leaving for another city tomorrow, so he found it funny to give my brother a badge (one of those militar-type badges you wear with a chain on your neck) which states his blood type. That is, my brother's friend's blood type. I tried telling my brother it's not exactly safe to wear something that states a WRONG blood type (my brother's blood type is not the same as his friend's), since in case something happened, he might receive uncompatible blood. Of course, this kind of thing should not happen, but why would he take the risk?

I'll accept I might be oversensitive with this, but I want to take care of my family as much as I can. So whatever, instead of saying I'm right, or even just listening, he just treats me like shit. Fuck, I'm doing this for his safety. If he dies, it's him who dies, not me. Yet he treats me as if I was just trying to piss him off?

He's such a self-centered brat that most of the time he just thinks my family has nothing else to do than annoying him. He thinks the world basically works around himself. He pisses me off so much that even as I write this and think of how selfish he is, I'm getting angrier!

Why can't I have some respectful and sensible brother instead of a selfish brat who just wants to do whatever he pleases in every moment, with no regards for anyone else or even his own future whatsoever?

And then in some years' time, when he's a failure, he'll crawl to ask me to lend him money. And my moral will tell me I have to. Fuck.
uh, even if you are worried, i think you should be able to appreciate that it's a gift from a friend who he's not going to see for a while.

i mean yeah, if he has a tendency to get into accidents like my brother does and would probably end up hurting himself, then maybe it's a good idea to tell him not to do that on the safe side. but if he's pretty safe, i think you're worrying a bit much to go off on an entire rant about it like that.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani

I don't like Angeal because Zack tried to tell him the being a angel is beautiful, and I thought that Angeal took Zack's help for granted and...

I don't like Angeal, he looks like a fat old man, I wish that Sephiroth would stab him to death. I would slap him so much if I was Zack...

People hate Angeal? I WILL HUNT THEM DOWN....and show them pretty fan art.

Edit: I don't feel like having my paranoid rant on here anymore. :monster:

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
good job sneezing all over yourself and the keyboard self
good job not stopping the sneezing

sigh colds

Clicky Person

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nanny Ogg
One of my favorite sims information sites has up and decided with out warning or explanation that they don't want to allow access to the sims 2 section of their site anymore.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
People hate Angeal? I WILL HUNT THEM DOWN....and show them pretty fan art.

@ Vivi

Angeal was used as a example because he was the first FF character that popped into my head xD

Over here there's a new rule that we can't download stuff from the net anymore, no music, no clips, no nothing...

Sometimes it sucks to be a amv maker espically when you can't download new clips anymore. Stupid new laws.

>________>

Ghost X

- Being forced to become a super villain, if my hope in humanity dies with the woman I love. That's how it works out in the comics at least :P.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
This damn pain in my neck and shoulders. I KNOW YOU'RE THERE. YOU'VE BEEN THERE FOR OVER TWO WEEKS NOW. FUCK OFF PL0X KTHXBAI.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My Dad is really pissing me off. I've been sleeping on the living room couch because it's colder downstairs and when I get a panic attack I have this thing where I need cold air because obv stuffy air would make you feel like you're not breathing. So he rants to me how I'm not going to be turning HIS yes HIS living room into my bedroom (all I have down here is a pillow, a blanket, and a computer). Now, I find this hilarious for many reasons but my parents have always called me anti social, say I stay in my room too much and now in these circumstances where I actually want to be near someone because I feel like shit, I'm somewhat scared and I just want some fucking support he tells me I'm ruining his fucking living room? Fuck you. Then says that I am costing him WAAAY too much money. I'm trying to do things to help pay I really am, and I'll pay it back slowly. I don't mind paying for it, I would have paid for it myself if I could have but I can't. So SORRY I get sick and can't magically get better. I don't know, he randomly shows he cares and then he's in my face about how I need to do something. what the fuck can I do? I feel awful, in fact being stressed about being too stressed is making me like an uber stress ball and he doesn't make it feel better. I never felt welcomed in this family and I probably never will. I just want to get better so I can try even harder to work my way out of this house and into a new life. Then maybe I wouldn't be in god damned tears all the time. And I feel guilty I can't pay for everything. I wish I had the money to pay for my own doctors and I wish I knew what was wrong with my throat so I wouldn't have to keep going back to the doctors for discomfort and pain and... what not. But I don't. Because I've always been the fuck up of a daughter. If my half sis had this sort of problem they'd do anything to make her feel better. They already spoil her and give her countless things - they don't mind spending tons and tons of money on her especially if she's sick. Yeah I'm an adult, but do they have to be so fucking insensitive? all the time? It is just plain infuriating. I've already been told, no one wants a daughter like me, especially one that costs too damn much money. Wtfever.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Tiff's dad is pissing me off, and I've never even met the dude.

Also Tiff, if my daughter grows up similarly to you I will not complain in the least!

Xinda

Memento Mori
Feel like making a brief rant before I explode and figured I'd post here for the first time with:

The possibility of getting a "30 day" notice to move out. Likely is happening. Good luck with us finding a place to live that's is under the amount that we can afford! Oh things are going to be SWELL!!

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
a lab on campus is working to making an hiv vaccine and they're looking for applicants to make the standards and clean the glassware and junk and i applied but i know that even if they're interested, there's no way i could work there for 10-15 hours a week and at my other job which has 26 hours a week and i need to keep because i need the money

quietly sobbing sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom