Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
^ I say that to Josh every day, but does the chubby monkey listen? No.

Getting jerked around no end by hospital staff who came very close to finishing my dad off and are now looking for someone to pin the blame on. The urge to contact a solicitor is making my fingers twitch, but firstly I want to be able to yell at someone just to give them an idea of how much stress my mother has had to endure in the past three weeks.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
> 6 hour flight home and they didn't offer us so much as a drink of water. I will never fly that shitty fucking airline ever again.

> somehow or another, didn't get the IT job. I'm not so much disappointed as confused. They didn't tell me why I didn't get it - what, did I have too much experience in the field? sigh

> hella sore back

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
So I woke up after a nap this morning with a horrendous migraine, together with a nausea-inducing stomach ache and a slight fever.

I'm assuming I was actually a little sick after a really long time.

I better not get another damn migraine -__-.

~ Raz

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I feel like overwhelming shit and I have for so long I don't know how to make it go away. The strings of time where I feel decent are fleeting. They can last maybe... a few days at most? Then I just go back to feeling absolutely awful about everything.

I just want to crawl into my bed where I can forever imagine an alternative universe where I like myself/my life.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
okay this is one of those trivial things but Imma post it anyone since it did annoy me..

In Sims 3 they have that stupid story progression thing which allows your households to progress even if you aren't playing them. I don't like this though, I mean I don't mind if they just go to the store or something and I see them there, but I don't like some of the decisions they make on their own (quitting jobs, moving out, falling in love with other sims) so I have story progression turned off. However, apparently sims will still have babies with this turned off. I'm annoyed that my Tifa sim not only gave birth, but that the game gave the kid a name I didn't want to name it, and now the kid doesn't seem to get that special toy that becomes an imaginary friend when she grows up.

I really think story progression being turned off shouldn't allow them to have kids =/

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
^See this Tiff? This is the sort of thing that makes us say "Sims 2 was better" when we talked earlier.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I feel like overwhelming shit and I have for so long I don't know how to make it go away. The strings of time where I feel decent are fleeting. They can last maybe... a few days at most? Then I just go back to feeling absolutely awful about everything.

I just want to crawl into my bed where I can forever imagine an alternative universe where I like myself/my life.

You said pretty much everything I wanted to.

Except for how pissed I am that I can't even fucking take a bath because some stupid fuck clogged the goddamn drain up with fucking hair. WHY ARE PEOPLE SHAVING IN THE FUCKING TUB.

My fucking knee hurts so bad and I just wanted to was my ass and soak my knee in hot water.

Fuck sake I give up every little bit of money I make so we can have fucking electricity and food but I can't even take a bath? Not to mention I clean up behind every nasty fuck in this family because they don't know how to clean up after themselves AT ALL. en[ 09324[t 35y5jbh gnklh

I hate myself and my life so much I don't even know what to say at this point.

Just so fucking frustrated.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
oh and someone dropped my toothbrush in the toliet, after someone had already shit in it.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
>can't sleep
>can't eat
>can't drink

YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is it your stomach again? :(

^See this Tiff? This is the sort of thing that makes us say "Sims 2 was better" when we talked earlier.
There are somethings in Sims 3 I like better, but I think overall, 2 was certainly more enjoyable. Especially now since my Cloud and Tifa sims can't travel due to a big that apparently has no fix -_-

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Ironic I'm about to post this really because I recently mentioned that I actually didn't mind my job and that most of the time the managers were really down to earth, well fuck that because one of them has severly pissed me off right now.

Myself and the only other 2 full timers in our store are given training topics every 4 weeks to train other members of staff in which is fine I have a group of about 8 people to train but because of my other duties and busy periods in the store its actually harder to train this amount of people than it seems. So today she phones me from the office tellin me that this is the last week and I need to have everyone complete, except the problem being this is the third and not the fourth and final week of the training topic and despite the fact that myself and the two other members of staff have pointed this out she's not listening to is. I wouldn't mind but I know the reason she's doing it. Our regional manager is in this week and she wants to have a perfect score when the shop is inspected.

I know its only the third week of training because the new topic started when I came back from 2 weeks holiday and that was this time 2 weeks ago it was also the week I gave myself a concussion in the place and had to take three days off work, never mind we've been extremely busy these last two weeks and people are still on their holidays in work so getting everyone done recently has been impossible so theres not even any chance of me getting the training finished, it doesn't help that I was also asked to take on a project and had that to sort and send out in the compny and i've had no word if they've received it or not.

The worst part is I'm not even in the day the regional manager is over meaning I can't defend myself or explain why my training isn't complete I doubt they'll mention how I was still recovering from my head injury lasy week and didn't feel well enough to look at a folder full of training topics so yeah really fuming at the mo, the only thing I can hope for is that the manager in charge of training can back me up when he comes in otherwise me and the other two full timers are fucked basically.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
So I kind of realized lately that I'm the one always calling mom to see how she's doing (ever since I move out 3 months ago). She says a lot that she misses me on the phone, so.. here's a dumb question--

Why can't she call me?

If she misses me so much and was sad when I left, then why doesn't she pick up the phone and call ME?

Annoyingly enough, it just brought up the fact that she's selfish. So she goes to see my grandma every weekend and sometimes to my old hometown to see family, yet she couldn't take me to see my boyfriend like, just once? And now she can't even pick up the phone and call me, if she misses me as if she expects ME to call HER all the time? Talk about not showing much literal effort in how much she says she cares and misses me -__-.

*Sigh*

~ Raz

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
My son has just stepped in a huge dog turd and trodden it all over his dad's van seats. Funny til he managed to cover pretty much every inch of his All Stars and his trousers and yours truly has to wash them. And he won't stop growing! It's already new shoe time, it's only been three months. It's not normal for a three-year-old to need a size twelve, I'm sure of it.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
This person that my mother becomes when my brother's family is around can fuck off.

All summer, I get up and go to work at the same time every fucking day. And I do it all by myself just like a real grown up. This morning, I'm laying awake in bed, my mom knocks on my door, I say "hang on", she fucking opens the door anyway (because "she didn't hear me"). Then she tells me she wanted to make sure I was awake because don't I have to be to work? Are you kidding me? First off, I don't need you to wake me up, I have a fucking alarm clock for that. Second, I leave the same time every day. Why today do you think that I magically have to be in earlier? So then I get annoyed and say something along the lines of "are you kidding me? Just get out". She gets all offended.

As if she's trying to be helpful. No, fuck you. You're trying to show off or something, idk. Because you haven't done that all fucking summer. You do it today, when my sister-in-law is there. Do you want me to get up earlier so I can be social? Fuck off. I'm not social in the morning (which is not news to her). Are you trying to get a rise out of me (because she knows I'm not a morning person, and I will get pissy at her for bothering me) and make me look like a bitch so you can go complain to my sister-in-law about how mean I am to you? Are you trying to look like Carol Brady and show off to my sister-in-law what a wonderful mother you are or some shit? OH LOOK AT ME, I CARE SO MUCH, AND PAY ATTENTION TO MY DAUGHTER. Fuck you. You never fucking care, you only need to do this shit in front of my brother's family.

What the fuck is the angle here? Is it to make you look good, or make me look bad? Or is it some combination of both?

As much as it annoys me that she would wake me up (when I'm fucking 27 years old and perfectly capable of getting my own ass out of bed and have been doing it for these past 4 1/2 years for this job), it's more the fact that she only feels the need to do it today in front of my sister-in-law. Because she hasn't done it all summer. And she acts like she doesn't know what I'm talking about when I say that either. She fucking acts all innocent like I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE NICE. We both know that's bullshit, but ok. And everyone thinks I'm a bitch and that I make this shit up.

And it probably seems something stupid to get so crazy about, but like I said, it's just the fact that she only does shit like this when my brother & his wife are around. She's so fake, it makes me sick.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Had an absolutely awesome dream.

Then I woke up :/

I feel sad and drained

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I was wearing a pair of flats that made my feet smell really bad in class. Now I have to make note to never sit next to the same people again because I think that they were secretly judging me.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I had a horrible fucking nightmare and I just want this baby to hurry up and grow already so I know that its OK. I keep fretting and I know I shouldn't worry but I can't not worry. I'm annoyed at myself for going to pieces, I'm only 8 weeks along and anything could happen, but I won't be able to relax until I see a living creature on a screen and that wont be for another 4 weeks.

And to top it all, I can't even relax with some lovely booze anymore :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I am going to cry bloody tears.

I just saw that yesterday there was an ad posted on craigslist.. someone was selling.. FUCKING EARTHBOUND for five bucks. AND I MISSED IT

FML FML
holee shit

but i would bet it was in shit condition ugh

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I had a fucked up nightmare last night where I had to hike through back-roads flooded by a big storm, and there were fucking alligators all buried in the mud and shit trying to kill me like fleshy toothy land-mines. And I couldn't take a different path cause there were even more of them the other ways, so I had to walk along watching for slides and bubbles and poking mud with a long stick as I went and yeesh fuck that noise.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I'm so tired of being ganged up upon or flamed when I'm trying to defend unpopular characters....

I don't want them to be forced to like the character, but just realize that not everybody thinks that the certain character is lame and should be shot, and that somebody actually loves him/ her.

Dislike the character yeah, but " this character is so lame, he/ she is useless and annoying, and he/ she should be shot dead with a thousand bullets, I wish that he would be raped because he/ she's so worthless, other insulting stuff " might actually offend somebody, you know ?

There's a difference between~

I don't like Angeal because Zack tried to tell him the being a angel is beautiful, and I thought that Angeal took Zack's help for granted and...

I don't like Angeal, he looks like a fat old man, I wish that Sephiroth would stab him to death. I would slap him so much if I was Zack...

I mean, it's not cool. Angeal was used as a example BTW. [:

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
When your in town and want to go home, and miss the train by a minute then you have to wait for an hour for the next one

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I'm so tired of being ganged up upon or flamed when I'm trying to defend unpopular characters....
you grow a thick skin when you love the characters on opposite sides of a love triangle, i think

but then you can't look at ANYTHING related to it cause someone's always hatin on one of the sides

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Fucking insomnia. Haven't slept at all. Luckily I have nothing of real importance that needs doing today. And hey, finally got arsed to write the ninth last three chapters of my fic, so it wasn't a total waste.

^fixed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom