Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
all the Fall of Efrafa albums have fucked up track listing and when I change the track numbers of each song they don't go back to their right place. :(

EDIT: fixed it some tracks had Disc 1/1 and other had no Disc number at all, fucking annoying lol.

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
finally deciding on a hotel only to find out it's booked for the next three months. aldjsdads
I'll have to call the ones that don't list their prices (who doesn't list their price on their website? wtf?) and see if they're available. bawww

the more I look the more nervous I get

What are you doing?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
That's why I don't go to amusement parks with those types of people - but I do wonder why some people go to amusement parks if they hate rollercoasters and fast rides I mean what else IS there?
fuck you too 8[

I DON'T LIKE BEING UPSIDE DOWN OKAY GOD WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS LIKE 9001 TIMES

ot: so we were gonna go out after work, right? Well, my friends smoke a little pot from time to time - no big deal. I don't actually care, and I don't even care about them smoking it around me, just so long as they don't try to pressure me into smoking, because I won't do it and they know it.

So what happens?

They start smoking, then not only refuse to roll down a window, they LOCK THE CAR WINDOWS SO I CAN'T ROLL MY OWN WINDOW DOWN TO GET SOME AIR. And then they try and FORCE me to smoke.

The fuck.

Also I'm gonna try to absorb Aki's bad mood because she should be happy and now just remembering what happened earlier I'm getting really crabby so RAWR I'M A CROCODILE

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
That's why I don't go to amusement parks with those types of people - but I do wonder why some people go to amusement parks if they hate rollercoasters and fast rides I mean what else IS there?

You wanna know what MY question is? How come every time I get invited to one and I say, "No thanks I don't like the rides." they all go "Aww come on, come with us anyway!" and practically force me to come? That's what I hate.

and there's arcades and nachos :monster:

Honestly though, if I do end up at one, I just let my friends ride the rides and stuff. I mean they last like a minute. I'll wait with them in line, and then wait for them at the exit. No big deal, I really don't mind. I just hate it when they try to force me on a ride. I truly truly hate that.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I DON'T LIKE BEING UPSIDE DOWN OKAY GOD WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS LIKE 9001 TIMES

Not all rides go upside down. =P

Arcade and Nachos you can get at a movie theatre, why go to an amusement park for that? XD But yeah I don't force people to do ANYTHING I just don't understand why they go if there is nothing for them to do. :monster:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
vacation's over. have to go back to work tomorrow :(

re: rollercoaster. I'm TERRIFIED of heights, yet I enjoy rollercoasters.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Protests back again. Whats worse, my comatose dad is in risk of being hit by one of these assholes there.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
The LTD. I just wish it could die and go away. It just creates fights and ruins friendships. I don't see how anybody could think that the LTD is enjoyable and a good thing. I actually don't give a shit about it anymore. Why is whoever Cloud loves so important anyways ? Nobody gives a shit whether Bartz loves Lenna or Fairs, what makes Cloud's love life so damn important ?

FF VII LTD just die already... I don't care who Cloud loves, as longs as the person he's with and Cloud himself is happy. I don't care if Cloud is fucking his motorbike, as longs as he and his motorbike are happy and are happy together, I don't give a damn.

But I regret being a Clerith, I should of just shipped Clack and AerTi and ignored anything else.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Feeling depressed and hopeless about pretty much everything. And crying and being over emotional all the time lately. Nothing helps. And it feels like nothing ever will.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Car's going to get picked up by the garage today, but I forgot to aks when :monster:. I hope they're coming to pick it up this morning, else I'm going to call and aks.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I want an "LTD IS OVER" sig but I can't come up with anything good cause all the good ones are taken.

Seriously, how am I supposed to top the Cloud x His Right Hand one?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I want an "LTD IS OVER" sig but I can't come up with anything good cause all the good ones are taken.

Seriously, how am I supposed to top the Cloud x His Right Hand one?
cloudxredxiii?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Remembering that there are downsides to having crushes on people. :(

X :neo:

Well, out with it. On who. Don't make me roll you into the ball of 'people who are very obviously crushing on me because they didn't say who they are crushing on.'

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Hahahaha. Oh, Ryu. It's not you, though you do manage to make me smile. ;)

It's that girl that I'm currently somewhat involved with. I forgot that when you don't see a person who you fancy for a while and you're not officially in a relationship that it makes you anxious/nervous/lonely.

Ptch. Feelings.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Remembering that there are downsides to having crushes on people. :(

I'm glad I'm not reminded the hard way of that anymore these days, :monster: (I FEEL NOTHING!!111~! ONE)

@thread: Two things:

One: Fucking domain name expiring without warning me. Yeah I know the e-mail I used to register my account on Hostgator isn't the same as the one associated with the domain, but that shouldn't make a difference.

Two: Hey garage guy, if you tell me you're going to pick up my car on monday (last saturday), and 'after noon' when I call you again today, at least have the courtesy to say 'I can't make it' or 'Fuck you cunt I'm not picking up your car' or something, instead of just not doing it and letting me wait all day.

It's that girl that I'm currently somewhat involved with. I forgot that when you don't see a person who you fancy for a while and you're not officially in a relationship that it makes you anxious/nervous/lonely.

Ptch. Feelings.

What can I say, I'm happy I'm not in your shoes. :monster:
Good luck. You are playing a tough game.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Stupid little niner twats on the bus thinking they the shit, making fun of all the girls (with headphones on, of course) on the bus that they don't even know.

Bitch, stfu. You're crackity cracking voice is giving me a headache.

When you can actually talk like a dude and have your balls drop, then shit talk all the girls you'll never have. That way, they won't feel too bad about beating up a four foot tall cretin. D<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom