Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Hahahaha. Oh, Ryu. It's not you, though you do manage to make me smile. ;)

It's that girl that I'm currently somewhat involved with. I forgot that when you don't see a person who you fancy for a while and you're not officially in a relationship that it makes you anxious/nervous/lonely.

Ptch. Feelings.

X :neo:

I know how you feel bby :( *hugs*

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I want an "LTD IS OVER" sig but I can't come up with anything good cause all the good ones are taken.

Seriously, how am I supposed to top the Cloud x His Right Hand one?

You aren't thinking with portals. I have two perfect ideas about the LTD over sigs.

Oh, and Best of luck, X.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I want an "LTD IS OVER" sig but I can't come up with anything good cause all the good ones are taken.

Seriously, how am I supposed to top the Cloud x His Right Hand one?

Cloud + Forever Alone? They deserve each other, guy's boring as hell unlike Tifa & Aerith. IMO :awesome:

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Sorry guys (and I do mean the boys/men here).

When my menstrual period and the causing hormones have me on a strange sleep schedule!!!

Had to say it. :(

crack

Donator
my dad recently had a stroke. i've been trying to get a ticket out as soon as possible but first my mom tells me that she won't pay for my ticket until october. and now she' sthreatening that if i leave she'll cut me off. and frankly i couldn't give a shit if she cut me out of her life but no way in hell could i adapt living in hk with my dad, and not when i'm taking classes here right now and trying to piece my liife back together. and if my dad hadn't been so fucking irresponsible with his money then maybe that bitch he had an affair with wouldn't have had run off with his money. i don't even know what to do from here. i barely tolerate living here with my mom because at least i can see some sort of future for myself. but what about my dad? i can't just leave him alone. why can't my mom comprehend the fact that i might want to see him because i love my dad and whatever problem she has with my dad shouldn't interefere with me and him? god, she's such a manipulative bitch. and my back pain is driving me fucking insane and i can't sleep properly anymore.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Damn crack, that... that just sucks. Wish I had some helpful advice or something but... I got nothing. Nothing but an "I'm sorry life is all stress right now" anyway.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Your mom is being very unreasonable O_O

For the love of... just tell her you love him and want to see him. What you said here, she really should understand... this... this is pissing ME Off...

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It is 4:40 am.

I have work at 8am

What the fuck am I doing still up? Might as well just stay up all night now. At least I slept until like 4pm today.

@crack, sorry to hear that, hope you find a good solution.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
you already know how I feel about it but for the record, no matter how stressed or how shit life is you deserve way better than how your Mother treats you. I wish I could go over there more than anything and knock (literally) some sense into her. She's not even worthy of the title 'mother' imo. :/ She shouldn't put her grudges first. She should put her daughter first above ALL else because god damn, you are the best person I've ever met and you don't deserve her shit. What kind of woman manipulates like that? She's way too prideful for her own good. You are always thinking of other people ALWAYS. Unfortunately, other people in this world aren't as deserving to have you around especially when they can't fucking appreciate it. Whatever you decide to do though, never blame yourself for it, because it's not your fault. Whatever you do in the end is a decision you made based on the honesty in your heart. There is no guilt or shame in doing that. Lots of people here love you and it's a shame that other people are BLIND to see what you're going through, and what a real fucking family acts like. Whatever happens you're always in my heart, and I'll always be here to help even though I can only offer words.
For now anyways.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Crack: Worst case scenario, if you did go to see your dad and your mom kicked you out, do you have some place to stay?

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I really hate all this drama that has been around te forums for some weeks now... And getting worse day by day. Gee guys get over stuff. Don't like someone? Fucking ignore them, hate a thread? Don't fuckig look at it. Let's just enjoy tte forums with those we do like and stop bitching about the bad things in the forums. I like it here and enjoy my time. But it really push my buttons reading all this hostility...and I don't say anything in hopes it might end someday... But apparently it won't. Let's just enjoy this!!! And be happy and whatevs.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
There's an art festival in the city my college is in, which means there's a bunch of tourists who think it's okay to walk in the middle of a 5-lane road without looking. Also, I may or may not have plowed through a group of elementary school kids on my way to class.

Tina Armstrong

Rockstar
AKA
Fackbito, RedGloves, Eileen Galvin, Saria, Lady Croft
I should really go to bed. I'm can't focus on anything right now, and I'm making mistakes HERE.. ON TLS. (Like posting in my own Visitor Messages) It's gone too far. Nah, 'night people.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
My nephew throwing the curtain....for the SECOND TIME! Sometimes I just wanna hit him in the head...

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
Time Zones, I mean, why can't we all live in a world where the time difference is none?
There are people that I want to talk to, but because I live in England, I have to stay up late to talk to people from America. :(

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Time Zones, I mean, why can't we all live in a world where the time difference is none?
There are people that I want to talk to, but because I live in England, I have to stay up late to talk to people from America. :(

Even in a flat world with a single day cycle, there'd still be people who work graveyard jobs, etc. So I think that the mechanics of a sleep cycle in general are what's going to keep this as a problem, rather than timezones. ;)

That being said, I very much am aware of the frustration of being on a different schedule / timezone from other people and how friggin' annoying it is.

X :neo:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I really hate all this drama that has been around te forums for some weeks now... And getting worse day by day. Gee guys get over stuff. Don't like someone? Fucking ignore them, hate a thread? Don't fuckig look at it. Let's just enjoy tte forums with those we do like and stop bitching about the bad things in the forums. I like it here and enjoy my time. But it really push my buttons reading all this hostility...and I don't say anything in hopes it might end someday... But apparently it won't. Let's just enjoy this!!! And be happy and whatevs.

tumblr_lr09v1XeWD1qcfvneo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom